Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone point me to common projects low Achilles grey leather in a 45? The really light grey in normal leather. I found one for 400$ but I know bc of the sales there's a good chance I'm missing like 30-40% off somewhere...thanks

just bought a pair of tuxedo shoes and there digging into the back of my heel, any ideas on how to fix this? it was a final sale online so i can't return, the shoe actually is a little big so not sure what to do.

just ordered these

Last edited:
Got a few questions, anyone know when the new color ways of Arena's will hit Barney's & NM? 

Also, I'm gonna be in Chicago in a few weeks & I want some suggestions of stores to hit up for designer shoes & clothes 
nerd.gif

Got a few questions, anyone know when the new color ways of Arena's will hit Barney's & NM? 

Also, I'm gonna be in Chicago in a few weeks & I want some suggestions of stores to hit up for designer shoes & clothes 
nerd.gif
Barneys, SLP boutique, Apartment number 9, neimans, gallery aesthete, & rsvp gallery are all great.

Man, I haven't posted here in a long time but will be active again since work has slowed down. Nice to see you guys keeping it active and posting some heat in there. To all who got those Black and Blue MM, dope pick up. Convinced me if I can find a 46. Below are some recent pickups.

Nice kicks. Those gold margielas are dope and nice arenas. What color are they?

Nice kicks. Those gold margielas are dope and nice arenas. What color are they?

Appreciate it man. The MM are actually Silver and Grey, but that picture does make them look Gold and actually look better lol.
The arenas are that smoked Grey color. Pics don't do justice for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom