Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops...I just got the cutout pewter margielas above off yoox under 300$...for some reason when I quoted the above it doesn't show my text that I typed after the quote. Triple straps pic for guy wondering.

Last edited:
These are obviously fake. Are there super fakes out now for the red pleateds? Like how JB has gray market pairs. I'm about to do a meet up this week and wanted to know key things I should look for.
I've seen a few online but nothing that really looks that close to real pairs...I wouldn't worry. Ull be able to tell

Anyone have a pic of this model on feet? Interested in buying these

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
So 2 days ago I received my Arenas from zoofashions shipped through UPS.
Unfortunately, outer box was destroyed and my shoebox is also wrecked :((((
I am really upset about it, because box is also part of the product and when I pay about 600$ i would like to get them in original box.
What do you guys think? Would you report to Ups? I feel like really bad about is. Packet was insured, so I believe I deserve some compensation.

Did you pre-treat the leather before you started wearing them?  I haven't had any problems with mine.

Nah. What'd you treat the leather with? I don't put anything on my kicks before wearing them and I wear them pretty hard.

But still, they cleaned up fine. All of those spots are pretty much gone completely. They look brand new now except the laces were totally ****** from the eyelet paint also so I had to order a new pair. I'll post pics of them with the new laces when they come in.

So 2 days ago I received my Arenas from zoofashions shipped through UPS.
Unfortunately, outer box was destroyed and my shoebox is also wrecked :((((
I am really upset about it, because box is also part of the product and when I pay about 600$ i would like to get them in original box.
What do you guys think? Would you report to Ups? I feel like really bad about is. Packet was insured, so I believe I deserve some compensation.

If you're that upset, I will mail you one of my boxes. I have no need for shoe boxes.

If the shoes weren't damaged, I would assume the person reading your report will just laugh at trying to get money for the shoe box.

I mean it's no diss to you, I know how it is for us who likes shoes and the value/proof when it comes to shoeboxes but it's hard to imagine many understanding it and putting a value on the shoebox.

Worth a shot though I guess, tell them you're a re-seller and the shoe is part of your business and you lose a few bucks on the damaged shoe box?

When you're paying $600+ on kicks box should be mint condition or mentioned up front. $50 off would be fair

I collect shoes and box is important to me. I am not a reseller. It's just pisses me off how packets are treated and afterall I paid for shipping as well as for the insurance that is included in fees.

When you're paying $600+ on kicks box should be mint condition or mentioned up front. $50 off would be fair
Seller can't control shipping though. If the package was insured, you could maybe contact UPS saying your parcel and its contents were partially destroyed in the shipment process and maybe request some compensation but honestly I don't think it'd work. 

Seller can't control shipping though. If the package was insured, you could maybe contact UPS saying your parcel and its contents were partially destroyed in the shipment process and maybe request some compensation but honestly I don't think it'd work. 
I agree with that but who knows whether the box was like that all along or if it happened during shipping

I collect shoes and box is important to me. I am not a reseller. It's just pisses me off how packets are treated and afterall I paid for shipping as well as for the insurance that is included in fees.
Just part of life...don't stress over it, you took the risk in buying the shoes from overseas. Who knows what abuse the packages go through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom