Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bieber wearing womens LV Punchys.
pduUA.jpg

9GVrX.jpg

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

How dirty do the Clear sole Balenciagas get? To those that own them? RFX?

I've only worn mine once so they're not really dirty but I imagine them being just like Jordan xi's. Although, from what I've seen from my balenciagas they have a plastic like feel to the clear soles rather than rubber, think they will be easy to clean

Common Projects are great. not as high in quality these days but clean never the less.

I wouldn't consider them high-end designer though.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Got these for low from nordstrom today was looking for coupons to get more off but didnt find any, always liked this color, they also had the lows but the highs better look better 2 me, crazy part is i went early in the day and seen a good amount of guccis, put mines on hold just in case, when i came back in the afternoon they were all gone
laugh.gif
 now all I need is the matching belt
Nice. These have been sitting at my Gucci store forever.

How much they chargin

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by 23soles

Clean CP's Shoemasta. I'm probably going to pick a pair up myself, do they run true to size or what?

Fit on CP's is crazy. The are so narrow, most people size up. I usually wear:
Vans - 10

Nike - 10/10.5

Dress - 9.5

As you can see in the picture, these are a 43. I have probably a half inch in the toe for space. I have a 42 on the way and will report back with findings.
Ok, cool... Thanks for the info 

For those of you who have worn your CLs out, how do you care for your red bottoms after? Do they scratch up or get dirty easily?

Originally Posted by TheAnswer

For those of you who have worn your CLs out, how do you care for your red bottoms after? Do they scratch up or get dirty easily?

From their website.
jGm3B.png

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

From their website.
jGm3B.png

laugh.gif

I've seen these so many times but this doesn't pertain to mens CL's. Mens CL have red rubber soles. Women CL heels are the ones with this problem. CL heels are painted red and scratch and get worn easily

i hope your not actually talking about the BOTTOM of the shoe....

you clean the actual bottom of your shoes?

Originally Posted by Crumbs

you clean the actual bottom of your shoes?
No, I haven't worn mine out yet and was wondering if, or how, others took care of their CLs

Originally Posted by abstrack

This is sad.
lmaooo.. but I clean the bottoms of my CL's  thats the only shoe I do that for
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by RFX45

From their website.
jGm3B.png

laugh.gif

I've seen these so many times but this doesn't pertain to mens CL's. Mens CL have red rubber soles. Women CL heels are the ones with this problem. CL heels are painted red and scratch and get worn easily
I honestly do not see how it won't pertain to sneaker either. Leather or rubber sole, painted or not, it'll get scratched and eventually worn out. I think the point is not to worry about preserving it and just to wear it.

Just wear your CL's and be thankful that the soles are red rubber, and not painted on like the women's collection.  The paint comes off as soon as you wear them outside.  For the amount of money you're paying, Louboutin could at least dye the leather sole red. 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Got these for low from nordstrom today was looking for coupons to get more off but didnt find any, always liked this color, they also had the lows but the highs better look better 2 me, crazy part is i went early in the day and seen a good amount of guccis, put mines on hold just in case, when i came back in the afternoon they were all gone
laugh.gif
 now all I need is the matching belt
Nice. These have been sitting at my Gucci store forever.

How much they chargin

retail SMH

for those with lanvin boat shoes or loafers, do they run true to UK sizes or are they a bit bigger even still?
if i got lanvin 7 should i expect size 8 or .5?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by mellowg

for those with lanvin boat shoes or loafers, do they run true to UK sizes or are they a bit bigger even still?
if i got lanvin 7 should i expect size 8 or .5?

thanks in advance

All of mine are 8 and fit great. I wear a 9.5 in dress shoes for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom