Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Grabbed these off the Bay

IMG_1387 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

IMG_1400 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr
what was the price? i think i was watching the same auction, but forgot to bid 
eyes.gif

the pair i was watching went for a good price, i wanna say around $200. i was mad

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by NT925

yeah its my boy.... and no his dad invented invisalign

BALL SO HARD M*THAF*CKAS WANNA FIND ME! That kid tumblrs makes no sense what so however. Somebody need to cue Cam'ron "That sh*ts disgusting picture* Although I can't really get down with him stunning with daddy's money but can you blame him?
sick.gif
can't even hate on dude, I would live exactly the same way if my parents gave me an unlimited budget when I was 18.
Ditto
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I agreed at about $340 shipped with the seller, better than the prices instore and on farfetch.

oh okay not the pair i saw then (they were 12 or 13). nothing wrong with that price though, those are very clean and classic

not hatin, just sayin i would be more impressed, hes definitely got some sick watches and cars

i dunno if i would live thaaat excessive but i definitely would ball out, wouldnt be postin an showin that *!#% off online tho lol its like askin to get kidnapped

Originally Posted by mellowg

not hatin, just sayin i would be more impressed, hes definitely got some sick watches and cars

i dunno if i would live thaaat excessive but i definitely would ball out, wouldnt be postin an showin that *!#% off online tho lol its like askin to get kidnapped

definitely...its always a better feeling earning things yourself than having it handed to you, but it is definitely a lifestyle many of us dream of having.

They are a US sz12, it prob is the same pair you were watching because there werent many navy pairs up. (Laflech)

definitely...its always a better feeling earning things yourself than having it handed to you, but it is definitely a lifestyle many of us dream of having.
at the end of the day i respect what he is doing more than those who front like they are some type of mogul themselves or out here hustling or whatever

son clearly states he is well off dude to his fathers success and he is using that to springboard his own

does he own or work with revive? seems to be some kind of connection

laugh.gif
 yeah he said where he goes to school too.. if i was in the area, he'd move to the top of my list of people to rob (if i was about that life). 

those blk and gold loubies look pretty hott. i might have to make a trip to the store.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by NT925

yeah its my boy.... and no his dad invented invisalign

BALL SO HARD M*THAF*CKAS WANNA FIND ME! That kid tumblrs makes no sense what so however. Somebody need to cue Cam'ron "That sh*ts disgusting picture* Although I can't really get down with him stunning with daddy's money but can you blame him?
sick.gif
can't even hate on dude, I would live exactly the same way if my parents gave me an unlimited budget when I was 18.
QFT
sheesh

Originally Posted by laflech44

laugh.gif
 yeah he said where he goes to school too.. if i was in the area, he'd move to the top of my list of people to rob (if i was about that life). 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea he did 

Columbia College Chicago, i see he had big sean and wale on his tumblr dude prolly major in film and video, i cant even hate on rich kids id buy the same type of )&% an get ferrari boy tatted on me an go to some "media arts" school an feel real important too 

Hey what's going on NT925. There's a section just for high end clothing. Post that question there and that should help.

Just curious how do Lanvin fit? I want to make sure they fit regularly and not too narrow like creative recreation before I consider buying some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom