Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

LV AF1 aka Ace
tumblr_lvr0jb42pa1qcpaat.bmp

tumblr_lvr0jkXSPT1qcpaat.bmp

tumblr_lvr0jgqci71qcpaat.bmp

LV Fastball

tumblr_lvr0ghyzNl1qcpaat.bmp
tumblr_lvr0hiRajc1qcpaat.bmp

tumblr_lvr0gtn4Xr1qcpaat.bmp
tumblr_lvr0hnnDtQ1qcpaat.bmp
This is the best LV can do?
These joints look like Pro-Keds.

Originally Posted by laflech44

Originally Posted by kris479

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Who is this?
Sorry if this is considered double posting, but bumping into this.. i just had to.. haha
This is "VK"....

He's got a million dollar crib in every city in the world - with a Bentley, Lambo, Ferrari, or Maybach parked in each of his 10 car garages..

He's pretty much Richie Rich gone bad..... 

He got so much goods they shoot music videos in his closet... Countless Rolex Watches iced out in diamonds, gold, etc... this kid has everything.. except swag.. and brains maybe too.

I hate to hate.. and i usually never do, but this kid truly defines the true corruption of the unequal distribution of wealth in America to the point where i actually kind of support the Occupy Movement.. 

And this is just solely from browsing through his tumblr.. 

EDIT**: Also according to his tumblr he is also a: "innovator, stylist, marketer, AND businessman"

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]bahahaha[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
tumblr_lvhtdh6N7v1qjb4r7o1_500.jpg
ha i went on his tumblr and saw him drivin that lamb and i thought everything looked so familiar, is this kid from MI? i swear he was driving on Woodward (a main street in Detroit/Metro Detroit)

nice sole fx, burberry go hard, wanted those myself but again they don't make 46.  
As far as the LV, i am feeling the 3rd pair more than any

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Sorry if this is considered double posting, but bumping into this.. i just had to.. haha
This is "VK"....

He's got a million dollar crib in every city in the world - with a Bentley, Lambo, Ferrari, or Maybach parked in each of his 10 car garages..

He's pretty much Richie Rich gone bad..... 

He got so much goods they shoot music videos in his closet... Countless Rolex Watches iced out in diamonds, gold, etc... this kid has everything.. except swag.. and brains maybe too.

I hate to hate.. and i usually never do, but this kid truly defines the true corruption of the unequal distribution of wealth in America to the point where i actually kind of support the Occupy Movement.. 

And this is just solely from browsing through his tumblr.. 

EDIT**: Also according to his tumblr he is also a: "innovator, stylist, marketer, AND businessman"

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]bahahaha[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
ha i went on his tumblr and saw him drivin that lamb and i thought everything looked so familiar, is this kid from MI? i swear he was driving on Woodward (a main street in Detroit/Metro Detroit)
yea hes from detroit

Never thought I would mess with this white color but they can do in summer. More to post soon.

Mr 100. U been killing em with the high end shoe game. Any more crackhead deals???

^^ Sadly no... I'm sure more will pop up as people swerve out their financial lane.

I need black/gunmetal Louis spikes and anthracite Pik Piks..

I'm waiting for the call for so much more so as usual more pics to come..

Is there a way to do a auto pay or somthin with cl? Or a email update for releases? Because every time somthin drops and I try to buy it they are all gone. 20 mins after they put em up. They sell out faster than jordans on release day. And cost 10x the price.

People are just quick online. Go to a botique and get cool with a rep. Save the card to file. Works wonders

how do rick owens sneakers run? do they run big or true to size? i was thinking about buying myself a pair now that the sales are on

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

Anyone heard of Nature boutique in las vegas ? I was trying to find the number cause I was told I could find a pair of arenas there
Never heard of it, but did you try calling the Balenciaga boutique in Crystals?  Last time I was there, they had some Arenas.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

yea hes from detroit
laugh.gif

Hey, at least I don't live in Detroit.

Kanye looks mad excited pause to be taking a picture with son.

Newest pick ups...
Pradas for half off 
laugh.gif
...I couldn't resist.

CL Pik Boats...

YSL's classic patents...Rocked them already, LOL!

Hugo Boss patent loafers...for a wedding and some Holiday parties

Group pic...

Excuse the Baume & Mercier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom