Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning house, snapped a shot.. About five not pictured.. I really wish I didn't pass on black suede.. Someone needs to hook me up..

Anyway there's about 6 new colors dropping.. Summer colors are dope.. Pics soon to come

kinda mad i missed those alfie flats. coulda got em for the low. im jealous mr 100 i need some balenciagas. good stuff tho

Originally Posted by LDOT3726

2pocpl5.jpg

some new Margielas I bought

^^^^ Do they fit true to size?

^^^ if you're a half size you move up to the nearest whole size. They only make whole sizes. I'm a 9.5 and 43 feels great. If you're a whole size stick with your size.

In mmm I Deff go up a Hf sz. I usually wear a 11.5. And I got em in a 12 and they fit perfect. The 11 was tight.

any one have some raf Simons low top velcro sneaker if so any pics with jeans and how do they fit?

Wowzers, those Arena lows look gorgeous, especially the grey pair, but I'll pass.  

In other news, I did score a pair of MMM Gats all black for $185. Too good of a deal to pass up.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Cleaning house, snapped a shot.. About five not pictured.. I really wish I didn't pass on black suede.. Someone needs to hook me up..

Anyway there's about 6 new colors dropping.. Summer colors are dope.. Pics soon to come
do these run true to size? I wear mainly 9.5's but in a AF1 for Blazer I like to wear 9's. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

^^^ Definitely don't run true to size. They run big. I'm a 9.5 and I get 42 and there's room but I don't like the snug fit of 41.

New pick up. More to come.

^^^^ thanks for the info. I was scared a 42 would be too small as they don't make half sizes. Also do you know how YSL Malibu's fit? (the new Malibu's) I'm a 9.5 also if it helps. I hope they don't run too big as I just ordered my first pair in a 9.5. Great pickup on those MMM's btw.

My malibus are a 42.5 and they fit perfect.. You're good

Feel free to message me with any other questions. I don't mind helping out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom