Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I got those exact one's. One of my favorite dress shoes. I might take it off of your hands if it were a size 8 or 8.5.

Good luck!

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

yo sick gucci's :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
i still can't understand how people spend $400+ on a pair of sneakers, of all things. i hope ya'll aren't paying retail for the things. for that price range i'll stick with multiple pairs of cheaper sneakers. i'd rather spend it on a nice quality pair of dress shoes or boots that have the leather and construction which matches the price, as opposed to prices that match the brand.

You know you really make no sense in what you said.
If you can spend $150 on Jordans, why not spend $300-$400 on a nice pair of shoes that will set you apart and are just better in general.

Quote:
You know you really make no sense in what you said.
If you can spend $150 on Jordans, why not spend $300-$400 on a nice pair of shoes that will set you apart and are just better in general.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
i still can't understand how people spend $400+ on a pair of sneakers, of all things. i hope ya'll aren't paying retail for the things. for that price range i'll stick with multiple pairs of cheaper sneakers. i'd rather spend it on a nice quality pair of dress shoes or boots that have the leather and construction which matches the price, as opposed to prices that match the brand.
:tongue:
tongue.gif

You can pretty much compare these sneakers with high-end dress shoes, with proper care, these sneakers will last a long time. I know your paying for the brand name as well but their quality is a lot better than any shoes Nike or Jordan has ever produced in years. Most of my sneaker's from Gucci, Prada, Paul Smith and Ferragamo are flawless. The shoes should be retailed at about half the price but I can't really say there are plenty of alternatives with a great quality for a cheaper price.

Quality and built are a lot better compared to Nike's.

Quote:
i mean when i pay $1,000+ for shoes like john lobbs, i can guarantee myself at least that it's hand-lasted, the finest calf leathers, hand-buffed/polished, hand-guided goodyear welts, etc the list goes on; this is in stark contrast in, let's say, a pair of crappy kenneth coles, which are completely glued and factory machine made. but when you buy those $400 sneakers, you aren't getting more to them than you are in your nikes.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

There is NO way that the quality of Jordan Brand and Nike is touching a Prada or Gucci sneaker. No way. I'm far from a high-end sneaker expert, but just from the few that I have, it is OBVIOUS they're made of higher quality materials and constructed better.

Where they're made doesn't mean a thing to me--if they make them in the same factory as Nikes, I wouldn't care. As long as they're made with quality materials, I'm good. And they are. Maybe not as good as a $1,000 pair of shoes, but I think by now we all know that "you get what you pay for".

Matter of fact, Nike and Jordan Brand could take cues from these brands. JB and Nike have perfected the high pricing of kicks--now if they could just get the quality part down, too. Maybe I'd actually shell out $200 for some of the Air Force 1's they're putting out now.
P - F U N K​

^ Bluefly stays doing stuff like that. They never list when they're the "G" sizing, which is why I'm hesitant to buy from them.
P - F U N K​

Yeah Bluefly always has EU sizing. I always order from them according to the EU sizing. Call them up and tell them that their site is misleading and that they shouldn't charge you for return shipping. Just be nice about it and you should get that money back. Once you got the sizing right htough, it's a lot easier.

Good luck.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

^thanks, that sounds like a plan.

Since they don't do exchanges, I was planning on waiting for them to credit to my account (10-14 days they say) and just order the appropriate size. It looked like they had quite a range of sizes when I ordered last Thursday. However, checking just now, it looks like ALL sizes are sold out for the shoe.
CONNECTICUT CREW

^^^ Just wait til tomorrow. They had a 10% off everything today so they took some of their items out of the website. So hopefully by tomorrow your size should be back up, unless it's actually sold out.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

I hate when bluefly takes all of the other gucci shoes off the site when they have a little 10% off sale

^^^ I'm with you on that one. I was actually planning on buying some Gucci track jackets but it's not on the website at the moment.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Nice boots kicks409. I was considering those but I just don't like the "fur-like" lining. Real nice boots though.

NeimanMarcus.com also has a couple of Gucci and Prada sneakers on sale but with a very limited sizing. Just a very little heads up.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

^^^ Nice boots/high top collection you have going on there. I just wish Gucci would opt-out of the fur lining on their casual boots.

As for the high-top chucks, it pops up on Bluefly once in a while so keep a look out. You might get lucky on that one.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

I've been searching for actual photos for the patent leather Prada A-Cups on the net but cant seem to find em. Can someone do me a favor and post pictures of their blue patent leather Prada A-Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom