Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by eaalto

Haven't rocked these in ages - probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Sorry for the dog in the picture.

damn, I completely forgot about those

I hate you, those are my new grails
smh.gif

They are FRESH!!!!!! Forgot I had these...had to dig through the closet...I think I wore these only twice
laugh.gif
You guys suck! Those Sk8 high wannabees are the one Gucci I hate myself for missing out on. Your on the list too Kick409.

haha u funny rfx what u think about these i had these for a minute now I still havent wore em ill take better pics later

Wow, Those Gucci's are sick!!

I wear an 11 in dunks and air max's so what size would I be in Gucci?
....And if anybody has those Sk8 hi inspired Gucci's in that size (white or black) and are looking to sell, PLEASE get at me! Thanks

^I'm thinking about getting the low version of those with the straps

I wear a 10/10.5 in Nikes
what am I in Prada/Gucci

Originally Posted by kicks409

haha u funny rfx what u think about these i had these for a minute now I still havent wore em ill take better pics later

Damn you! Your going on the list twice!

Originally Posted by kicks409

OMG, these are a must have, when did they come out??

lacedemup- how long is the chain exactly, from clip to clip I was lookin at it myself a few weeks ago but havent had the chance to really inspect it

I wasn't really feeling these when i saw them on the online catalog but when i saw them in person their straight butter so had to cop
pimp.gif

313g55l.jpg

Finally came in today, I was worried about the white midsole but its patent leather. Hopefully the red ones come in the next two weeks, here are the pics:

5e8154ed571f9817fbcee32b0fb97e90bc9d89b.pjpg

551251ce4f5c216597d1bfeff965527ad031208.pjpg

^^They look better than I thought they would nice ill post my joints that I picked up from da new collection n a few days

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

lacedemup- how long is the chain exactly, from clip to clip I was lookin at it myself a few weeks ago but havent had the chance to really inspect it

Jersey...from end to end 22 inches...

and Kicks409...you know its hard to let go of these...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom