Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here cop the new pleateds? Post pics. Have yet to see the blue pair or many other new pics of the others.

Not my photo but these are the ones just released.

"Mission impossible completed...Well kind of." Showcasing another view of my OG Balenciaga Pleated High Tops. 
happy.gif
 Also thanks, xbiker47.

Just a heads up as I got a peak at the Spring/Summer 2014 Louboutins this evening.  There will be a red spiked Louis with a white sole.  I couldn't tell by the pictures if there will be a pik pik version in red.  I know a few of you wanted the black suede with spike, but I could not tell the color of the spike if it was gunmetal or black, as well as a white suede with white spike.  There were quite a few other interesting styles, but the pictures were very grainy and difficult to depict.
also saw them today....to confirm 

- red pik pik (white sole)

- white pik pik

- aqua pik pik (white sole?? couldnt confirm)

- red python (white soles)

- red rollerboats (white sole)

really annoyed how he put on white soles - it could have easily been the shoe of the year for me if it wasnt for the white sole....maybe ill wait for another 1-2 years for the red sole version to come out!

also saw them today....to confirm 

- red pik pik (white sole)

- white pik pik

- aqua pik pik (white sole?? couldnt confirm)

- red python (white soles)

- red rollerboats (white sole)

really annoyed how he put on white soles - it could have easily been the shoe of the year for me if it wasnt for the white sole....maybe ill wait for another 1-2 years for the red sole version to come out!
Thanks mate for the news! White Pik Pik in leather or suede? Do you know the color of the spikes? Red Pik Pik have tonal spikes? Thanks

Thanks mate for the news! White Pik Pik in leather or suede? Do you know the color of the spikes? Red Pik Pik have tonal spikes? Thanks
- white pik pik will have white spikes (looks like  suede to me? could be wrong...)

- red pik pik comes in red suede with red spikes (same colour as suede)....

Last edited:

- white pik pik will have white spikes (looks like  suede to me? could be wrong...)

- red pik pik comes in red suede with red spikes (same colour as suede)....
With white suede you have to be very careful.... do you know if both have spikes floque (covered with "rubber") or not?

How bout we just get piks or a comparison(u guys see what I did there? :lol: ) same materials as the black pik piks from last season?

Python002, it probably just needs a good conditioner and it will go from ashy to classy. My pair is on it's way so I will give my take on it then. 

Good to see patience are paying off for you guys.

Really trying to restraint myself from getting a pair so you guys buy it all up already. :lol:

Those look horrid. If mine look anything like that I will swap them out for another pair. It might just be the lighting as the is the worse I have seen.

Those look horrid. If mine look anything like that I will swap them out for another pair. It might just be the lighting as the is the worse I have seen.

Every pair from this yr I've seen has that ashy toe cap, doesnt bother me as much as I thought it would.

They have been lighter, but not like that. I just made my self laugh, thinking in my head. "The red cotes are coming, the red cotes are coming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom