Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The triple black Arena is a MUST... I told myself I would stay away from them but the triple black color way is too sick to be ignored.. Damn!

Yea, those are straight fire.

usually day after Christmas everybody puts their f/w stuff on sale

I see. I'll have to keep my eyes out, cause I am eyeing a pair that is an absolute must, and I know people are sleeping on them (tgood for me)!

The triple black is a honeycomb texture though, not the creased leather -.- looks kind of...weird to me.

navy, white and the "Vert Amande" aka the almond green one are out now! 

do either of the blue arenas come with a blue sole? not black?

cant see the picture very well... 
Bottom ones have the black sole. Creased leather ones has a darker sole but don't think its black. 

@Hennessy  stated a couple pages back the colorway for those were "Dark knight and Mahogany/Acajou".

Last edited:
I think jumpman2314 is correct.  The creased leather navy blue ones don't seem to have a black sole because otherwise, I'm guessing the shoe laces/metal tab would have been black also

China.

I m deff think twice abt triple blks now with the new material. But maybe in person ill jump on it. But burgs a deff. Blues a might. Wish the had a gum sole one the blue. And could bring back the grayish pair with the gum sole.

When are the new Balenciagas supposed to show up? And who typically gets them first? Barneys & mr. porter? Thanks!8)

When are the new Balenciagas supposed to show up? And who typically gets them first? Barneys & mr. porter? Thanks!8)

Barneys for sure. I think noir and extra blanc already hit stores this week or later on this week. Mrporter probably gets an update of arena once or twice a year and only usually in one color. Balenciaga site would be your best bet. Or also walking into a balenciaga store and getting your name on the list. They call you when they get em in the color/size you want.

When are the new Balenciagas supposed to show up? And who typically gets them first? Barneys & mr. porter? Thanks!
glasses.gif
Extra White and Almond Green are available at Balenciaga botiques now. I'm not sure when they will hit other retailers. Both colors will also be available in the LOW trainers as well, (just not right away) but quantity is VERY LIMITED in the LOWS.

And down the road we will also see Dark Night and Mahogany/Acajou show up for this collection. Here's another pic of the Dark Night (they have a blue sole):

GetFileAttachment

I try getting one arena FW, and one SS...but this is color options overload. Makes deciding so much harder :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom