Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOO LATE RESPONSIBLE HOMIES, YOU LET THE IRRESPONSIBLE HOMIES POST FIRST, ALREADY COPPED. 

Srsnote tho, knowing Apple they'd just release some kind of ultra retina display in a few months, call it Molecular Display or smth, end up getting jipped. 
I logged on just to see how the saga played out dead @ too late responsible homies 
roll.gif
. im gona assume new pick up pics will make their way to the thread

HB = hypebeast.com?

yea they came out to $697 w/ free shipping

Honestly wish they made it glossier. Had the same problem with the Buscemi's, that when you're a few paces away they just look like untextured shoes. Sort of defeats the purpose. What'd you get the voucher for?

The voucher was #'d 33/50, I'm guessing it was for orders placed during the chinese new year stretch. They emailed me after I placed the order saying there may be some delayed processing due to the holiday.

balmain pants x arena seems to be the cool instragram pic

outside this thread i see that a lot also

Those SL01's i posted before were from matchesfashion.com

Not sure if they're legit...

Edit: And they're in the womens section

Edit 2: Aaaaaand they're gone 
mean.gif

Last edited:
balmain pants x arena seems to be the cool instragram pic

outside this thread i see that a lot also

Going to be honest and I don't want to be one of those guys but it really does make me hesitant to wear my Arenas especially if I am going to lounge or an event where others might be wearing it.

It's still very rare to see someone wear Balmain jeans and Arenas and especially both in real life though but it does make me wary at times.

Lanvin calf hair slip-ons

Givenchy rottweiler slip-ons

Gucci lows & chukka, pretty nice and simple and clean, reminds me of the Buttero but this seems better?
_8568396.jpg

Givenchy rottweiler slip-ons
Huh, didn't think they'd 'retro' their past season themes. Even so I'm surprised they didn't put the birds of paradise or shark jaw themes on instead. Still prefer the floral one's

Last edited:
well if anyone who no longer wants to be seen wearing arenas has a size 39 or 40 in them i will happily purchase them off said person haha

Where can i get find these gz's?

and how is the sizing on them? im a 10.5 in jordan's, 42 in balenciaga arena's.

thanks.

Thanks so what size should I go with? 42?
Damn bro I just got these off sneakerboy for 50% off but they were last season with silver zippers. I don't kno if they have any left. If it helps I have 44 in arenas and 45 in these and fit is perfect. A cool thing about them is the tongue is connected like arenas so if u zip them down they loosen up a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom