Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
great price ^^

Whats the deal though. Why the extra 20% off for non EU countries?

thinking of ordering the blue velcro rafs from them

Just received my Arenas from the restock. Very pleased!

It's crazy because I sized down to a 40 & still feel like I could've went down to a 39. They run sooooo big. But the 40 is definitely wearable.

And to think I almost ordered a 41 smh

Much more reasonable ...... But don't have any 43s left. Thanks for the post though I'll keep my eye on tresbien, I forgot all about them. Hopefully they get the infared pair or restock black/gum.

That's my size too. Only sneakerboy had that size.

So I went to the Yeezus concert again. Being it as though it was my second time, I tried to get some pictures of Ye's sneakers considering the Maison Martin Margiela High Top Strap is becoming quite popular due to the "Kanye Effect". It appears Kanye's pair is slightly different as it has a higher tongue. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.
happy.gif

*Bonus Pics*

Much more reasonable ...... But don't have any 43s left. Thanks for the post though I'll keep my eye on tresbien, I forgot all about them. Hopefully they get the infared pair or restock black/gum.

I actually got the 43 :\

I did also get a 44 since the 43 wasn't available until after I had placed an order for the 44 . Hoping they can cancel the 44 but I might just have to return it once it arrives

Got cart jacked on that 45 lol

I entered the code and my ipad was acting funny

630 was looking good at that moment.

Edit: welp the 45 popped back up, we'll see if I get a shipping confirmation .

On a side note man Bank of America is really blowing me. Even since I used my credit card at target a few days after christmas, I have been have getting declined for security purposes.

Last edited:
I actually got the 43 :\

I did also get a 44 since the 43 wasn't available until after I had placed an order for the 44 . Hoping they can cancel the 44 but I might just have to return it once it arrives

I checked a few days ago. Maybe they popped in after. No worries. I like the shoe, not upset. Glad others got them for a better price. Personally feel they are worth the $630.

Not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but it seems Kith got a shipment of newly designed Buscemi 100mm's. New strap lock too. 

The price hike is no joke though. 

Guess these aren't infared or pink. They're coral

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/818023/width/200/hei[quote="doyung9, post: 19892160"]
Which instagram is that top picture of all 5 shoes from?[/quote]ght/400

Somebody named davewayne

Last edited:
Can you help me?

I'm a 40.5 FR 7.5FR in jordan.

I have to take 40 or 41 in MMM VELCRO ??

Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom