Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2d97i43.gif
Always glad to help.

P R A D A

Last edited:
Where they have them for $595?

Some of you guys are stinge when it comes to hooking us up. People want to tell the info AFTER THE FACT. There's only one hand full that shares info...

Last edited:
i had to make a surreal picture for my intro to digital design application class nikkas was puttin cat faces on humans in s*** i went a different route and my teacher didn't appreciate the surrealism. I told him what you mean i merged a Rick Owens Ramone and a Nike Foamposite 
indifferent.gif
. excuse my beginner level photoshop skills but at least yal will get what i was trying to do i got a 77 on the project 

i had to make a surreal picture for my intro to digital design application class nikkas was puttin cat faces on humans in s*** i went a different route and my teacher didn't appreciate the surrealism. I told him what you mean i merged a Rick Owens Ramone and a Nike Foamposite :stoneface: . excuse my beginner level photoshop skills but at least yal will get what i was trying to do i got a 77 on the project 

feel like im on acid looking at this s***

i had to make a surreal picture for my intro to digital design application class nikkas was puttin cat faces on humans in s*** i went a different route and my teacher didn't appreciate the surrealism. I told him what you mean i merged a Rick Owens Ramone and a Nike Foamposite 
indifferent.gif
. excuse my beginner level photoshop skills but at least yal will get what i was trying to do i got a 77 on the project 
**** yo teacher

I lucked up and grabbed my pair from far fetch for about $650 shipped.. They have different prices for different sizes depending on which boutique has them..

indifferent.gif
sur·re·al·ism

səˈrēəˌlizəm/

noun

1. a 20th-century avant-garde movement in art and literature that sought to release the creative potential of the unconscious mind, for example by the irrational juxtaposition of images.

not really defending your teacher but i can kinda see where he was coming from. Putting a sneaker on a sneaker isn't very irrational imo. it's more like a rick owens x nike foamposite collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom