Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that purchased from sb, were there any foreign transaction fees associated with your Cc purchase? Thanks

For anyone that purchased from sb, were there any foreign transaction fees associated with your Cc purchase? Thanks

I think it has to do with your credit card company because one of my cards does like $15 I think and another does not charge any fee.

Last edited:
Been reading the same however I think I'll wait til a size 11 pops up for my first purchase. Sucks I'd be in heaven right now if I was a size smaller foot lol.
you should size up. i got a size 8 this year and it was too small... i went up a whole size

From what I understand, the current season pairs run TTS, although suede stretches so maybe going half a size down doesn't hurt. 
you should size up by .5-1 

had to sell my shamans off becuase it was too small (got a US8 and it was too fitted) .... 

so annoying how visvim dosnt accept returns...ive bought so many shoes from that website which dosnt fit me (either big or small) 

Last edited:

you should size up. i got a size 8 this year and it was too small... i went up a whole size

had to sell my shamans off becuase it was too small (got a US8 and it was too fitted) .... 

so annoying how visvim dosnt accept returns...ive bought so many shoes from that website which dosnt fit me (either big or small) 
what size are you in Nikes?

Really? Visvims almost never run small. Bought my TTS and half down. For the sake of many of us, hopefully you're wrong.

Really? Visvims almost never run small. Bought my TTS and half down. For the sake of many of us, hopefully you're wrong.
bought a pair in size 8 in july release for the shamans and it was too small on me...i could fit into them...but i knew it would hurt my feet after an hour or two wearing them

i hope for our sake im also wrong...just bought a pair then in 8.5... 

i want to get more pairs but im scared of the sizing...

anyone else have any recommendations? 

FBT Shamans to me have been half size up. I'm a true 9 and I go up to a 9.5. Most of the FBT's I owned were a half size up for me personally.

FBT Shamans to me have been half size up. I'm a true 9 and I go up to a 9.5. Most of the FBT's I owned were a half size up for me personally.
Checked your Insta, saw you had the Geo PW's. Those were half size up for you too? I went TTS and found they were fairly roomy for me. Gives me hope that my order will fit. 
glasses.gif

Checked your Insta, saw you had the Geo PW's. Those were half size up for you too? I went TTS and found they were fairly roomy for me. Gives me hope that my order will fit. 
glasses.gif
i went with one whole size up in FBT kudo and its rather roomy (probably too roomy to be honest) 

really wish they did something about sizes...i want to get another...do you suggest i try get another 8 in shamans and hope they fit? or go up with a sz9? (8.5 seems always impossible to get) 

Last edited:
Checked your Insta, saw you had the Geo PW's. Those were half size up for you too? I went TTS and found they were fairly roomy for me. Gives me hope that my order will fit. 8)

Yeah I went a half size up on those. I can wear true but its a tight fit. Its a process putting them on if I go true as well. But like I said thats just me. I have seen a few people that go true and it works for them. Good luck on your pair man, they're amazing.

Sizing question for you guys... Do Filling Pieces fit similar to Arenas? I've heard they run really big, I'm a 13 in Nikes/45 in Arenas, am I gonna be a 45 in FPs too?

Sizing question for you guys... Do Filling Pieces fit similar to Arenas? I've heard they run really big, I'm a 13 in Nikes/45 in Arenas, am I gonna be a 45 in FPs too?
Fit pretty much exactly the same. Stick with your Balenciaga US size, as in buy a 13 in FP's. FP's US to EU size conversion is weird. It's 1 higher than it should be, AKA 7 is listed as 41 instead of 40, etc. Dunno why. I wear a 40/7 in Arena's and a 41/7 in FP's if that makes any sense. 

how are the pharell x stan smiths any different from the raf simons x stan smiths besides a perforated R?especially the ones coming out in the same colors...all red/ all blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom