Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a lot of people are looking for the slp royals/breds. I got royals size 45 under retail. Same with violet pleateds. Will also entertain traes

MMM Paint Splatter Replica Grey high for $179 size 43 on SSENSE 
smokin.gif

In case anyone was wondering, the price change for SLP will take place January 1st. If you were waffling over 595, they are about to be 645.

Yep, my bad I meant at SLP stores. My associate called me today to try and get me into the B/W, Black/red and black/gold. haha

heading to NY tomorrow for some after X-mas shopping, really in search for some quality denim on sale.. any of you guys in the area have recommendations? also does Barneys carry MMM futures in store, really would like to try a pair on to see how the fit..

heard they were delayed till some time in January, it was supposed to be by the end of 2014. but apparently all the factories in Europe are still on vacation :/
Delayed till mid Feb but shipments can possibly start arriving a little sooner. I got a new date of 2/15/15 for the pair that I pre-ordered

These exceeded my expectations

Debating, might be too flashy even for my taste but I do like.

I've been eyeing those Versace. I like the little medusa on the tongue. Crazy I was looking at them this morning sold out in my size. See this post, go back on and they are there. Thanks for making me buy another pair I don't need!

Last edited:
Gold foil siding looks like it's a scrape away from being completely torn off..

Last edited:
I got the patent pair of mmm futures that i picked up awhile; i'm considering letting them go...Size 42 / DS. Would anybody be interested? I love them but i don't really see myself wearing it.

heading to NY tomorrow for some after X-mas shopping, really in search for some quality denim on sale.. any of you guys in the area have recommendations? also does Barneys carry MMM futures in store, really would like to try a pair on to see how the fit..

I was just at barneys. They got the red futures and the blue with black sole on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom