Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold out if you're not in a hurry otherwise I always suggest sizing up than sizing down. You can always wear thicker socks or put an insole when the shoe is slightly bigger, there is no solution in wearing smaller shoe.

Do I have to worry about fakes when buying Pleated Balenciagas? I don't see too many in my size on eBay. All of them asking $800 and up.

Hey guys just picked these up today! My first designer shoes and I really like them. I have a lot of Jordan's and what not, just felt the need to get a nice pair of quality shoes for once. Quick question since these are my first I'm looking to keep them as nice as possible, what would you guys do to keep them in good condition?

Most comfortable pair of designer shoes IMO.

I still haven't worn mine along with many other high end sneakers but I'm just basing it off when I tried them on.

Get a suede protectant and spray it before you wear it.

Last edited:
Today I wear them for the first time but I wanna swap the laces..it's hard to find the exact shade of blue purple...any suggestion? Thanks mates

I'm a 10.5, but all I see in MMM Replica lows are 10 and 11. Do you guys recommend going .5 size up or down or just hold out for my TTS? Thanks and repped.
TTS...going up would be too big and would flop off the back of your heel causing you to have to lace the shoe extra tight making it look extra dumb, and going down would be tight and uncomfortable and you wouldnt be able to wear the shoe for long at all making the purchase not even worth it.

Also check Ssense or barneys...if I remember correctly sometimes they do have half sizes

And those Juun J adidas are trash...

Last edited:
Glad I passed on the red futures that I ran into a few weeks back.

Just scored these SLP's via Barney's for $599 (from $1495).

Last pair available too :smokin

Last edited:
Great deal. Online or in-store?
Browsed the website and happened to run into them. Quite happy but low key considering cutting the harness and making them into a side zip/cowboy boot.

Will decide upon arrival.

Nice A you got the brown/tan and black now
Indeed man. I was holding out for regular chelsea's but the price was too good to pass on :D

Dang guys so I wore my lanvins for the first time today... They are a 41 but felt big? I wear a 41 in balenciagas which is a snug fit, but for the lanvins they were loose and slipped a little bit. Any if you guys know if lanvins run bigger than balenciagas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom