Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like blue pleateds were more limited than the blue folds imo. At least at the time they released, respectively. Could just be a warped perception from the increased popularity though.

I prefer the holiday pleateds. Which style is it?
You might be right. I remember rolling up to my local NM during the last restock of Pleated's and the only colour they had left was red. RED. How they sat is beyond me and why I didn't buy them is even further beyond me. 
mean.gif

The last restock of pleateds were in my neimans for a while also, wishing I could go back and grab those black pleats

Not pleateds, I know but still... I like these a lot.

And I remember the black pleateds sitting in Barneys for a good while. I wasn't sold on them just yet, I bought the white SLP 01h instead.

I was stupid

Thanks for the assist on royals and breds bro!!!

Not pleateds, I know but still... I like these a lot.

And I remember the black pleateds sitting in Barneys for a good while. I wasn't sold on them just yet, I bought the white SLP 01h instead.

I was stupid
I remember seeing the black pleated at Barneys on Madison up till...December HAHA I didn't even know it was possible to have it sitting around for an entire year.  Probably not a common size, but still...kinda crazy it was around for that long.

Red perforated pleateds just came in. I went 44 and the fit is perfect, thanks guys!

I'm happy with the color, it's an orangy red but more red than orange for sure. I'll add pics soon
Thanks for the on feet pics of the Perforated Reds.  They look awesome! I'm probably gonna exchange mine out for the white perforated, only because of the rumors of the beauty of a red releasing in the Arenas in a few months.  I'm kinda over arenas, but I'm most happiest purchasing Balenciaga kicks bc you get mad quality for a great price.  I actually feel like i'm wearing something high-end when I put on any balenciaga.

Thanks guys, they're quite bright! Wore them today to make some runs and got several compliments.

I also saw the navy/deep violet pair @DrKingSchultz mentioned earlier in Barney's. While still nice, they're didn't necessarily stand out too much. Very deep blue

When you don't look at them as a pleated substitute, they're a good buy!

I'm trying to reserve/preorder that new season red arena whenever I get the chance, I still have the pic saved in my phone

Guys could you please help out i'm looking for a legit seller for big sizes CL,  stores dont stock them here in France apparently and we are looking for a bday gift for one of our teamates its coming soon and we still didnt find anybody. Thanks in advance 

Retruned to NM today and was surprised the tan/gum soles in mids soled out

rimshot.gif

They also had the lowtops on display which looks real good, the shoes simply looks much better when you see it worn (even by a mannequin).
2qvql55.jpg

SSense has the top 3 colors and ForwardForward has the white with gum soles (along with the blk/wht colorway as well).

No surprise but Hedi doubles SLP Revenue since arrival.

SAINT LAURENT HAS DOUBLED ITS BUSINESS SINCE HIRING HEDI SLIMANE

As Kering-owned Gucci begins a new era under Alessandro Michele, the brand is likely hoping for a Saint Laurent-style rebound in sales.

The French luxury conglomerate Kering announced Tuesday that although its revenue grew 4 percent over the course of 2014, its profit dropped five percent from €1.75 billion in 2013 to €1.66 billion.

There's a lot riding on a turnaround from Gucci under its brand new creative director, Alessandro Michele, and chief executive, Marco Bizzari. Though it's by far Kering's biggest luxury brand at €3.5 billion in revenue this past year, Gucci's sales have been sliding for the past few years, decreasing 1.1 percent by the end of 2014. (That's slightly better than its performance in 2013.) Now that Kering has replaced former creative director Frida Giannini and former CEO Patrizio di Marco, we'll just have to wait and see whether, and how quickly, sales will rebound under the new leadership.

If Gucci follows Saint Laurent's trajectory, they very well could. Kering says that the latter's revenue has doubled in the three years since Hedi Slimane came on board as creative director. In 2014, sales rose 27 percent to €707.3 million. Also showing solid growth is Bottega Veneta, which clocked a nearly 13 percent increase in revenue to €1.13 billion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom