Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know approx when the next mmm futures are dropping at nordstrom/bergdoff goodman? And which colorways it would be... My boy has a store credit that expires soon and he was wondering

Not bad at all with the black midsoles.

These are :pimp:

Denim is looking on point in this thread. Solid guys and repped. I like it over the tongue but sometimes my tongues come over by accident because the leg openings are very small.

Saw those Tom Ford in person in a mahogany leather in store and wasn't really feeling them but looks good in black suede.

Gucci's certainly a respectable brand but their sneaker designs are seriously lacking.

Their drivers, loafers, and mocs are still very nice.

In my past experience with their sneakers and leather accessories however, the quality wasn't the greatest.

For $32 though... Shiiiiiit

Nah bro you probably don't have to take them back. Find you a good consistent tailor and your gonna be good. That taper is needed when I buy jeans as well 
thanks everyone for the comments and pix on the SLP's and how to wear them right.

I ended up buying a skinnier denim... and they look MUCH better .. but I wasnt about to drop 9-bills on a pair of sneakers and jeans to go with. I need to taper down my denim If I want to mess with these.. I'm also looking at a couple Balenciagas ... 

thanks again guys.. very helpful per usual 

First day at college, guys wearing vans - jordans - air max's - roshes - and clothing from H&M or F21. 

Im dressed up in balenciaga sweater - burberry coat - dior jeans - and balenciaga arena.

Felt overdressed and stupid as ****. Did you guys dress up in your designer clothes/shoes at college?

Thinking about making a separate section in my wardrobe only for school that is primarily from H&M, Flea Markets, and Forever 21. 

So embarrassed. 

First day at college, guys wearing vans - jordans - air max's - roshes - and clothing from H&M or F21. 

Im dressed up in balenciaga sweater - burberry coat - dior jeans - and balenciaga arena.

Felt overdressed and stupid as ****. Did you guys dress up in your designer clothes/shoes at college?

Thinking about making a separate section in my wardrobe only for school that is primarily from H&M, Flea Markets, and Forever 21. 

So embarrassed. 
most college students are broke or just not worried about what they wear (unless you go to a ivy league school)

save that stuff for the weekend, stock up on nike sweats for class

most college students are broke or just not worried about what they wear (unless you go to a ivy league school)

Nike shirts, Nike Sweats, Nike Socks, Nike Shorts, Nike Shoes, and Nike bags. I'll blend in perfectly with everyone at my school. 

True^^

I worked 2 jobs to get myself through college.. i sure as hell wasnt rocking designer everything, but  also did not look like a chump

Im all about looking well put together but that outfit you described sounds a little OD... mix it up a bit.. 

So embarrassed. 

Yeah man keep that stuff in the stash and get sweats and comfy nikes. High End stuff will get messed up going to them parties & them college girls ain't gonna care what you got on either way :lol:

Yeah man keep that stuff in the stash and get sweats and comfy nikes. High End stuff will get messed up going to them parties & them college girls ain't gonna care what you got on either way
laugh.gif
I'll keep that in mind. I think it's about time I visited Foot Locker.

More than likely nobody recognized your clothing as expensive and if they did, they either didn't care or assumed you come from money.

I don't think it's important at all. It's just clothes but I wouldn't wear anything too tacky or ostentatious. That's not just for college but in general

True^^

I worked 2 jobs to get myself through college.. i sure as hell wasnt rocking designer everything, but  also did not look like a chump

Im all about looking well put together but that outfit you described sounds a little OD... mix it up a bit.. 
you woulda thought they were paying HIM thousands of dollars to go there the way he was dressed

Yeah, I happened to be at Nordstrom Rack & the homegirl working there said someone mislabeled the price on them. Cheaper then a pair of vans so I'm not trippin lol. Don't know how I'm going to rock these outside the house, considering I'm wearing either Clark DB's or some Nike runners for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom