Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all relative. I knew girls in high school carrying Chanel bags and driving BMW's. In college I had many friends that wore high end clothing as well as those in AA hoodies and beat up vans. Doesn't quite matter.

If you're worried about coming off as an *******, that's a matter of character and not labels. It's the undeserved importance people place on high fashion that is unattractive.

I'd stay away from loud/large logos and such, as that typically comes off as seeking attention but from your described outfit, I doubt anyone is even aware.

Dior jeans are only recognizable by the pocket darts. Even people within the culture could overlook such minute details.

Focus on your education my man.

Last edited:
Ya'll are wylin. Rock with the balenciaga and everything at college. Let them chicks know you got paper and don't give a **** about nothing. Don't let others dictate what you wear.
whatever he feels most comfortable in

sweats and designer sneakers are my go to

Hey fellas, if a 42 in arenas fit perfectly. Should I go for a 43 in SL10h's? 

I figured I'd ask you guys before driving to the SLP where I put them on hold.

First day at college, guys wearing vans - jordans - air max's - roshes - and clothing from H&M or F21. 

Im dressed up in balenciaga sweater - burberry coat - dior jeans - and balenciaga arena.

Felt overdressed and stupid as ****. Did you guys dress up in your designer clothes/shoes at college?

Thinking about making a separate section in my wardrobe only for school that is primarily from H&M, Flea Markets, and Forever 21. 

So embarrassed. 

If you got game and are not a douchebag, you can pull chicks no matter what..    

man makes the clothes, clothes dont make the man

First day at college, guys wearing vans - jordans - air max's - roshes - and clothing from H&M or F21. 

Im dressed up in balenciaga sweater - burberry coat - dior jeans - and balenciaga arena.

Felt overdressed and stupid as ****. Did you guys dress up in your designer clothes/shoes at college?

Thinking about making a separate section in my wardrobe only for school that is primarily from H&M, Flea Markets, and Forever 21. 

So embarrassed. 

This sounds like highschool.

I wear $50k in jewelry to my classes, but once I get accepted to community college I'm going to wear RL Black Label suits only so my prefessers knows what's up.

It seems like commuters are the ones who dress up more for class. The people who dorm and have morning classes will wake up and dress bummy.

I commuted and got dressed up.

I mean honestly, jeans and sport shirt or tee and shoes/sneakers aren't even really "dressing up" just because the brands are designer. I see more college students dressed this way than getting all bummy, in most threads the way people post it makes it seem like wearing sweats/bball shorts with hoody and sandals with socks are the norm. I rarely wore those to class no matter how early or late my classes were and was never uncomfortable.

Anyone interested in the CP Achilles, tresbien has them for a bit cheaper than End. They don't have quite the selection End does but the basic black and white in lows and highs are in stock at $370 - $74VAT = $296 + $12 shipping (which in my experience is relatively fast) = $308 total

Also, I used a one time use coupon code I got with my last purchase from there. It takes off an extra 10%. So, $278 total.

I have one more 10% coupon code that I am not going to use. It's not much off I know, but I'm giving back to the thread how I can. If anyone would like it, shoot me a PM.

I commuted and got dressed up.

I mean honestly, jeans and sport shirt or tee and shoes/sneakers aren't even really "dressing up" just because the brands are designer. I see more college students dressed this way than getting all bummy, in most threads the way people post it makes it seem like wearing sweats/bball shorts with hoody and sandals with socks are the norm. I rarely wore those to class no matter how early or late my classes were and was never uncomfortable.

Truth. Certainly not the norm from my experience either. Athletes would often but that's about it really.

Guys.. question on some shoes I've been eyeballing...

What are your thots on the following -

or the denim lows 

I'm kinda digging all of them.. hope you can see why.. I have the black Arena highs coming in- need to see them in-hand and on feet

those ferragamos are hideous my god

black arenas are a wardrobe staple cant go wrong

Last edited:
Your priorities are seriously messed up if you're going to school to stunt.

Studying
Girls
Partying

That's all that should matter.

Yep. I guess the school you go to matters too. I was at UC Davis people mostly wore flipflops to class and nobody dressed nice.

A coat with buttons was probably too nice.

In the great words of Dr. Suess "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter"

peAce [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom