Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the US, but here in France, the Montsouris is of the LV's item to be avoided in priority.

You can't go out without seeing a 60 year old with a fake one on her back,
or Africans selling it Aux Puces. And they do really look good, since the classic LV monogram is very easy to made... That's why not only haters buteverybody thinks this kind of stuff is fake

And it's a bit gaudy imo

I have my GM Montsouris sitting in my closet collecting dust....
smh.gif

That's a good catch right there, I need a new pair too but refuse to cop the clunky made in Vietnam joints

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Is there anyplace online with pics of the Graphite Damier Collection and when exactly it should be hitting stores?
Just the bags, no shoes or belts yet. As for the date, we are not 100% sure but read the last 2-3 pages of this thread, it has some pretty good info from lace and kingtre.
ya just go in the store. I looked through the book and ordered the lowtops, reversible belt, and abag. I'll likely end up getting the dress shirtas well. It's pretty nice looking in the pic but I'd like to see it in person first. Also, there is an azur wllet now which is pretty exciting to me.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Air Murphy 23 wrote:

finally bit the bullet and bought a GM Montsouris
$800(+$50 for overnight shipping) from fashionphile, looks brand new
pimp.gif

forgot to save the pictures, but same condition as this one
07557e.jpg

I'll post pictures when it arrives, hopefully tomorrow.
Why'd you pay so much? It's $675.00 from what I'm looking at..

it's a different one my man, that site does consignment so the stuff comes and goes.
Originally Posted by lecruciverbiste

I don't know about the US, but here in France, the Montsouris is of the LV's item to be avoided in priority.

You can't go out without seeing a 60 year old with a fake one on her back,
or Africans selling it Aux Puces. And they do really look good, since the classic LV monogram is very easy to made... That's why not only haters but everybody thinks this kind of stuff is fake

And it's a bit gaudy imo
why does every post of mine in here cause controversy? I posted what I got, there's no point of telling me why you don't like it, itdoesn't help anything.

Sorry, Drunk rant.

Originally Posted by lecruciverbiste

Then why did you post it ?
He just wanted to show what he got, that's pretty much what we do here and help each other out. I don't really see the harm in posting it,there are other people who appreciate it.

Some D&G sneakers for those itnerested:
[img]http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mn/NMN08ZL_mn.jpg[/img][img]http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mn/NMN08M0_mn.jpg[/img]

I saw these in person this weekend, it looks a lot better than expected.
[img]http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mn/NMN08M4_mn.jpg[/img]

I also completely forgot I had this pair so I had to take them out to wear. I didn't like the white laces so I switched them to some black ones since I hadsome extra Gucci laces lying around. I just thought I would share. It made it look like some skating shoe though.
aaiwl5.jpg

346xmk6.jpg

346xmk6.jpg

pimp.gif
im guessing a couple years old? never saw this color combo? anywhere to still find it?

somemore Graphite Damier info:

i'm on the list for the belt and kicks and will basically get a call when anything graphite touches down...they are they are getting shipments ofwinter/fall now but nothing graphite yet- i read there will be like 4-5 different belts so that $600 "reversible" joint wont be the onlyoption-
2q34pc1.jpg

2d6m7gh.jpg

15xl9q1.jpg

280v3t1.jpg

2a816id.jpg

11ah4sy.jpg

PYTHON "dj case" gonna run about 10stacks
laugh.gif

]
2cibewo.jpg

Yeah, those shoes are about a year or two years old. I've had it for a while but just got buried will all my shoe boxes. I still see the all white around,not the black and white version I have though.

Kingtre, nice info and pics. Before I entered this thread and saw you post, I thought you got the graphite shoes already.
laugh.gif
I always think that way when I see you, Lace, Kicks or Air Murphy post.

I want this bag for summer traveling but it looks like it will release too late.
15xl9q1.jpg

Also, YSL's are available atSaks.com now. No black ones though.

^ When you click on the link you provided, the purple YSL's show more colors available and the black patent ones are for sale.

Kingtre, nice info and pics. Before I entered this thread and saw you post, I thought you got the graphite shoes already.
laugh.gif
I always think that way when I see you, Lace, Kicks or Air Murphy post.

laugh.gif
guess it'll come to down to what region gets itfirst...i'll be getting a call as soon as the shipment box is opened-

^^^ True, I want to go to LV so bad and pre-order but I hate ordering shoes without knowing how it fits. I want to try it on soe I'm counting on you guysto let us know when it releaes so I can visit the store and try it on first. Which ones did you reserve Kingtre, lows or highs? Just curious.

^^^ Thanks, i didn't even notice that. I want the black leather though, not the patent. It's all good though, I can't wear high-tops in the summer nayways. The black patents does look good though.
[img]http://images.saksfifthavenue....339046/0414923339046_CBLACK_275x275.jpg[/img]

On YSL, the black leather is in stock just so you know.

I want the white patent's
devil.gif
. Ever since AirMurphy23 posted them, Ihave been beasting on those but I never felt like taking a trip up to NYC. Are they still available?

Nice pickups on the backpack AirMurphy. Also I really like those kicks RFX...only you can forget you have some unworn Gucci's sitting around haha.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

i need to re-up on some all black prada A-cups..
any discounts going on? need a size 11.5-12
I'm not sure because I haven't checked but I believe Bluefly might still have some all black a-cups avaialable. It's worth a quick look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom