Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look good to me based off that one pic but try getting some more just in case

People who were waiting to cop. Go.

http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/common-projects/chelsea-in-suede.html

23soles 23soles I picked up a 44 for you with the discount in my order. Text me tonight.

Last edited:

http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/common-projects/chelsea-in-suede.html

23soles 23soles I picked up a 44 for you with the discount in my order. Text me tonight.
b

Thanks for the link...45 was sold out so I grabbed a 44. Anyone that gets a 45 and realizes they should've sized down hmu!

Well that means 40, 44, and 45 are all sold out now. They only had one 40 which I grabbed. 2 of every other size.

Edit: I don't even think they had a 45 in stock to begin with.

Last edited:
Well that means 40, 44, and 45 are all sold out now. They only had one 40 which I grabbed. 2 of every other size.

damn man I can't believe size 45 went first. O well if they don't fit I can always sell and find them somewhere else

damn man I can't believe size 45 went first. O well if they don't fit I can always sell and find them somewhere else

I'm not sure they even ordered a 45 man. I know they didn't order a 39. Did you see a 45 up at all? I totally forgot about these and then just got a voicemail on my phone from a guy at the store telling me they were up on the site. I think I bugged them enough last month calling about these they actually called me and let me know right when they went up :lol: Price was better than I expected. Can't wait to get these onto my girls pillow.

Last edited:

Infinite reps, my man! I'll text you tonight, meetings damn near all day today.

I checked the site at like 3am randomly, nothing. So happy you caught them!

Code:
I'm not sure they even ordered a 45 man. I know they didn't order a 39. Did you see a 45 up at all? I totally forgot about these and then just got a voicemail on my phone from a guy at the store telling me they were up on the site. I think I bugged them enough last month calling about these they actually called me and let me know right when they went up :lol: Price was better than I expected. Can't wait to get these onto my girls pillow.

Nice Henn

Bert/23 maybe they run big hopefully let me know how they fit asap. You're good period if you have to sell them. Easy.

Last edited:
Just a heads up people, eBates is doing 16&

Forgot I ordered these

No disrespect but that Goyard canvas looks fake. From close it appears that the chevron pattern is exactly the same. From what I know you can spot a fake that way since the real pattern is hand painted. These Goyard Vans "customs" are seeming to get popular although I doubt most are real considering the Goyard tote is like $1600. :smh:

Code:
Nice Henn

Bert/23 maybe they run big hopefully let me know how they fit asap. You're good period if you have to sell them. Easy.
yea that's y I figured I'd just buy them. Although from doing some research im pretty sure I can get them stretched a full size if I have too. Does anyone have experience with this? There was a 45 on the size list at first but when I clicked it said sold out so I just grabbed the 44.

If it wasn't for the crepe sole I would defonetly copped the common projects Chelsea instead of the story et fall joints. Patiently waiting for them to come in.

If it wasn't for the crepe sole I would defonetly copped the common projects Chelsea instead of the story et fall joints. Patiently waiting for them to come in.

Gotta get them on my pillow before this happens...

But honestly, I've had desert boot soles last a year or two with frequent, heavy wear. The crepe sole doesn't really deter me from these. I think I'd actually prefer it for a little more comfort and casual look.

I was really tempted, especially since the Need Supply promo code brought it down to $430 shipped.

Decided to pass this time, hopefully I don't regret it.

Just a heads up people, eBates is doing 16&
No disrespect but that Goyard canvas looks fake. From close it appears that the chevron pattern is exactly the same. From what I know you can spot a fake that way since the real pattern is hand painted. These Goyard Vans "customs" are seeming to get popular although I doubt most are real considering the Goyard tote is like $1600. :smh:

I'm not offended at all, they just custom vans I like em.

Btw they stopped hand painting in 2006

Last edited:
^Well they are gone now :x But yeah, hard to pass up $430 shipped.

O man

Def hard to pass for that

You coulda used em for future trade/sell for that price also!

I missed out but I woulda copped.

Bottega still drop like June or July?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom