Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NotoriousJJJ

They run around 600...

A Thing Of B-E-A-U-T-Y
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait till they drop at the ATL LV store.... instant classic shoes.

Here's the brown Damier print and the Azure version. Just tile it when you set it as a desktop background I guess. Sorry, i can't find a bigger one.
2mm6czl.jpg

22maab.jpg

While we wait for the LV Graphite collection, how about some other itneresting sneakers.

Dior Homme
34zj1hs.jpg
24w5a93.jpg

Dries Van Notten
2cpcikw.jpg
2ed5zky.jpg

cqa8y.jpg

Prada (new patent)
21o92iu.jpg

I always liked Dior Homme, just cause they are very casual looking and not too flashy.

I can just see the indigo bleeding on them
mad.gif
I guess thats what Khakis arefor, or washed denim, which I need to cop.

smh.gif
This dude David Banner on 106 right now with the Brown Damier Print Highs with those ugly Lime Green Laces.....he made up w/ the Evi's though.
pimp.gif

Alright, so this thread is kinda dead...
Couldn't wait till August 15th so.....
beaumc.jpg

No further questions....

UGH 3Gs for white millies on ebay...

Stan finally came out with it. Haha, great pick-up. I know you didn't post because you didn't want to be bothered but do you have any side profile picsof the lows? If you don't or don't want to post, I'll understand.

Great, thanks. I've made up my mind, I am 100% sure I am going with the lows now.

5tan
pimp.gif

just got back from louis and saw the rest of the graphite lookbook

knit hats
eek.gif

couple diff (and cheaper belts)
scarves
glasses

wow....this is gonna be a problem
laugh.gif

Yeah, I peeped the knit hat + scarf on the weekend. I most def. need the scarf since I dont really wear hats all too often.

Tre - the lookbook didnt say what material they were made out of did they? Nice pickup too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

Yeah, I peeped the knit hat + scarf on the weekend. I most def. need the scarf since I dont really wear hats all too often.

Tre - the lookbook didnt say what material they were made out of did they? Nice pickup too
pimp.gif

naw homeboy was just scrolling thru the pix on the screen...i was tryna get him to print it out or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

5tan
pimp.gif

just got back from louis and saw the rest of the graphite lookbook

knit hats
eek.gif

couple diff (and cheaper belts)
scarves
glasses

wow....this is gonna be a problem
laugh.gif

Knit hats in the graphite damier pattern similiar to the cashmere monogram joints from last season?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Just spoke to my dude in Jersey son beasted and got the Graphite Highs today, I guess it just depends on the location you get it from.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom