Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 yea prob the same pair, time to get the skates off the mind with all the stories we been hearing

what about these skates?

:tongue:

A, paris pics are awesome

Nice to you see you guys flourish during the sales, I take 1 freaking day off an i see guys copping Fringes....i didnt even bother to check after i saw i was like welp........snooze you lose

instagram or Alp you guys got leads on those Chicago 1s dropping this weekend for retail, i know they limited.

I'm #washed when it comes to getting Jordan's man :frown:

Alp def got pull. I would hit him up but I think he hates me after I flaked on him last summer.

I'm sorry Alp real talk [emoji]128546[/emoji]

You can, but it is a pain.
If my order was shipped by canada post will I have to pay customs? Looks like US doesn't have to pay: "Orders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada may be subject to duties or VAT. Please consult your local customs agency for more information. If applicable, you will be required to pay such fees upon receiving your order." 

Annoyed since I'll definitely be returning at least a pair to them and it sounds like it's a hassle. Anyone got good hassle-free experiences with returning to them from the US?

ThisO

r

ders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada may be subject to duties or VAT. Please consult your local customs agency for more information. If applicable, you will be required to pay such fees upon receiving your order.Orders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada may be subject to duties or VAT. Please consult your local customs agency for more information. If applicable, you will be required to pay such fees upon receiving your order.Orders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada may be subject to duties or VAT. Please consult your local cThisustoms agency for more information. If applicable, you will be required to pay such fees upon receiving your order.Orders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada may be subject to duties or VAT. Please consult your local customs agency for more information. If applicable, you will be required to pay such fees upon receiving your order.

Last edited:
23 yea prob the same pair, time to get the skates off the mind with all the stories we been hearing

what about these skates?

:tongue:

A, paris pics are awesome

Nice to you see you guys flourish during the sales, I take 1 freaking day off an i see guys copping Fringes....i didnt even bother to check after i saw i was like welp........snooze you lose

instagram or Alp you guys got leads on those Chicago 1s dropping this weekend for retail, i know they limited.
Nothing easy, 34th street fcfs.

I'm #washed when it comes to getting Jordan's man :frown:

Alp def got pull. I would hit him up but I think he hates me after I flaked on him last summer.

I'm sorry Alp real talk [emoji]128546[/emoji]
if you are who I think you are I don't hate you but definitely funny on your end. I live uptown and went to Supreme twice for nothing :smh:

Barney's got the CP Chelsea's in this morning at the Beverly Hills store, already copped my pair FYI for anyone interested.

Holy ****. I called the store to see the size availability and they told me that right before I called, someone called and purchased six pairs. They only have a 44 now.

I copped a gant blazer trying to be cheap cause it was about 80 bucks cheaper overseas and got hit with custom fees that brought up the price and then gant reduced the prize of the blazer on their site. :smh:

Barney's got the CP Chelsea's in this morning at the Beverly Hills store, already copped my pair FYI for anyone interested.

Holy ****. I called the store to see the size availability and they told me that right before I called, someone called and purchased six pairs. They only have a 44 now.

I think it's Mr. Porter next and then these are done. My question is, where is the grey pair?

I think it's Mr. Porter next and then these are done. My question is, where is the grey pair?
The Spring pair? I'm guessing it never made it through the production phase. I'm curious what happened to CP's manufacturer that would lead to such a shortage of these. 

They are definitely produced in very small numbers. I wonder what happened also. Everyone was supposed to receive them in April and they were pushed back until now. Shops only getting 2, 3 max of each size, big online retailers like Barney's might be getting a little more. Every place that has gotten them sells out within like an hour.

Watch the grey pair be a Mr. Porter exclusive :lol:

They are definitely produced in very small numbers. I wonder what happened also. Everyone was supposed to receive them in April and they were pushed back until now. Shops only getting 2, 3 max of each size, big online retailers like Barney's might be getting a little more. Every place that has gotten them sells out within like an hour.

Watch the grey pair be a Mr. Porter exclusive
laugh.gif
Same homey who called Barney's earlier gonna buy 30 pairs if it is. 

Just got these in from farfetch.... Reminds me of Rafs. Very freaky in person . Happy with them, going to try to find the black/white joints for under $500 too

Nothing easy, 34th street fcfs.
if you are who I think you are I don't hate you but definitely funny on your end. I live uptown and went to Supreme twice for nothing :smh:

Yea I am who you think I am. I apologize once again dude. No excuses. Hopefully let's square things out. Hope to do future business w u my dude. Shoot me your IG later

Last edited:
Yea I am who you think I am. I apologize once again dude. No excuses. Hopefully let's square things out. Hope to do future business w u my dude. Shoot me your IG later

You'll be lucky :lol:

Alps good folk, no one likes putting in effort and taking time out of their day, all for nothing, to waste my time once, Is ok, I can forgive it, ish happen everybody makes mistakes right.. the second time I would say that's the last time you waste my time, having no prior business history with the person other than the initial 2 failed attempts, I just wouldn't give anyone a third chance to, insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results, I can choose to waste my time how ever I see fit, other people I don't allow to, life's too short.

Alp seems like a patient dude though :lol: he may go round 3 with you, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
You'll be lucky :lol:

Alps good folk, no one likes putting in effort and taking time out of their day, all for nothing, to waste my time once, Is ok, I can forgive it, ish happen everybody makes mistake.. the second time I would say that's the last time you waste my time, I wouldn't give anyone a third chance to, insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results, I can choose to waste my time how ever I see fit, other people I don't allow to, life's too short.

Alp seems like a patient dude though :lol: he may go round 3 with you
you hit the nail on the head. I personally have no problems with dude but business is business and as businessmen we all know time is important and something which shouldn't be wasted. Anyways no need to turn this thread into a thread about me, that's happened too much on here :lol:

Isn't Nordstrom also waiting on their shipment of CP Chelsea's? Before I was able to cop from Barney's I preordered at Nords.

thats so ******* annoying that they'll let someone do that. Like they know they'll sell out by the end of the day...my pick ups this week

even if ssense used ups over regular postal service, i dont think youd have to worry much because of NAFTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom