Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Story Et Falls today. What y'all want to know about them? I can do a write up tonight if there's interest.

Love these but I bought the wrong size. Also why these joints smell like the Halloween store? Weirdest new shoe smell ever :rofl:

yoMYBrv.jpg

FLkTtv3.jpg

Think I got it at footlocker. There may be something better but the eraser thing and brush do an ok job. If it's a lighter color suede or there's a stain or scuff Id be careful. I used this on my black and grey pleateds just to freshen them up in between wears.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up... im using them for my black pleateds that get worn for almost anything so i hope it helps a lot... im waiting on my red pleateds to come but i dont plan on having to ever clean that suede

Feel free to rough up the black suede a bit. I posted pics back in here a while ago of my pair that was worn 50+ times before I sold them. Some people were saying they looked brand new. Sold them for $500.

thats whats up i'll definitely look for the pics if i can get mine to look new again i wont wanna sell them... but i would for 500 lol

I'll PM you the pics. Yes, $500 is a hard price to turn down. Buyer got his money worth though these things are tanks. I had also put different insoles in so the person I sold them too got brand new insoles.

Got my Story Et Falls today. What y'all want to know about them? I can do a write up tonight if there's interest.
My man, @echau, we seriously always end up wanting/buying the same things. How many weeks ago did you place your order?

Just in case anyone in here is wondering, Lian from Story ET Fall is the man. I told him how I recently purchased the SLP chelseas after ordering a pair of SEF chelseas and asked if it was possible to do a pair of Jodhpurs instead, so I wasn't stuck with two pairs of pretty similar chelseas, and he made it happen. He could've easy told me too late, or too bad, but the dude took the time to see how far into production they were in and made it happen.

So point being, Lian from Story ET Fall provides top notch service.

My story et fall in Japan now but says I will receive them Friday. Fast shipping if that's the case.

Don't like them. I love them! Thanks again for both your help.
Glad to hear and you're welcome! Glad it all worked out!

I got the espresso and the toffee on pre order
pimp.gif

Love these but I bought the wrong size. Also why these joints smell like the Halloween store? Weirdest new shoe smell ever
roll.gif

yoMYBrv.jpg

FLkTtv3.jpg
Sucks about the wrong size and not sure about the Halloween store smell as I don't go in them. lol But they don't smell anywhere close to the Buffalo suede ones. They have the most amazing smell.

Here we go my dudes:

#pillowgang

Super excited about these. I'm really not sure why the ankles looked so stretched out in the sellers pics, cuz they're nothing like that in person. 

Also, the color was much lighter than in the sellers photos, which is a big plus because now I'm sure these are the exact ones I was looking for. For whatever reason, I couldn't get the elastic color to look right in the photos. It kept coming out darker than they actually are.

Anyways, super excited I copped one of my grails:

Here we go my dudes:

#pillowgang

Super excited about these. I'm really not sure why the ankles looked so stretched out in the sellers pics, cuz they're nothing like that in person. 

Also, the color was much lighter than in the sellers photos, which is a big plus because now I'm sure these are the exact ones I was looking for. For whatever reason, I couldn't get the elastic color to look right in the photos. It kept coming out darker than they actually are.

Anyways, super excited I copped one of my grails:
Nice score! I liked those a lot. Don't like the high heels SLP has been making.

A write up would definitely be appreciated

Yeah, I'd appreciate it too.

brianmendoza brianmendoza congratulations on the grail pick up! they looked good in the seller's photos but even better there in yours.

I look forward to seeing some denim stacked on them in your on feet post.

That hat in the background, where is it from? Stetson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom