Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. Sorry to hear about your bad transaction, but at the end of the day, it's a lesson learned even if it's a tough one.

I wish I could take those patent Futures off your hands, but I've been purposely limiting my personal spending. It's tough, but I've been meaning to for a while. After my daughter was born, I said I was gonna go full dad mode with the dad jeans and Air Monarchs. It's inevitable right?
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Definitely a lesson learned.

And no worries my dude! I'm honestly trying to do the same. And I had no idea you were a father man! That's really admirable: Good dude, reppin it hard and able to provide for his wife and daughter. I hope the same for myself when the day comes.

Last edited:

you are trying way too hard. 

thats just not practical at all.

my gf - hey its 9 am on sunday morning lets go get a cup of coffee real quick

me - hold on i have to go put on a button down shirt and some boots to drink coffee because i like to look nice all the time even though starbucks is right across the street

my gf - hey lets go to the beach because its the middle of the summer and its hot as hell outside.

me - ok but first i have to put on a button down shirt and boots because thats how well i dress all the time and im a pretentious douche
Not trying hard at all,actually. It's just what I believe.  No reason to hate cause you don't agree.

Did you get the white/black ones?
Got both colorways, overall construction was really bad.  The suede on the the checkered pattern was very inconsistent in texture and same with the leather.  They also ran very wide which didn't make things any better. 

Kanye in some all white boost

SEF's new colour swatches so it on KTT Tobacco in middle

http://i.imgur.com/HDyJc2M.

So what would be closer to SLP's Tan or Tobacco?
[/quote][quote="pums, post: 24036290"]SEF's new colour swatches so it on KTT Tobacco in middle

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HDyJc2M.jpg

Grey 

So what would be closer to SLP's Tan or Tobacco?
depends which slp ur talking about...the older cropped jodhpurs that really started the hype would be more like the tan. But they have new ones in a darker richer tan color that would obviously be better for the tobacco

Scarosso almost had a hit here if it were not for the purple and red |I
wow damn man they effed up...I would def take those with a tan or brown elastic. Does anyone have any idea how hard it would be to dye the elastic a dark brown or even black

Last edited:
I mean its light enough that dye-ing or even just taking a black sharpie COULD work.

But iirc, they have an MTO option so order and get it swapped?

Just saw these and now I need them. Couldn't find them online :/ any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Thinking i might finally pull the trigger on these tan Story Et Fall chelseas but I've been seeing a few varying accounts on sizing. If I'm a 9.5 in nike 42 in Margiela and a 9 in Rick Owens/ most Adidas what would be the proper size for a snug but not tight fit?

Any help will gladly be repped :nthat:

Last edited:
Thinking i might finally pull the trigger on these tan Story Et Fall chelseas but I've been seeing a few varying accounts. If I'm a 9.5 in nike 42 in Margiela and a 9 in Rick Owens/ most Adidas what would be the proper size for a snug but not tight fit?

Any help will gladly be repaid :nthat:

I'm 10.5 in Nike, 43 in MMM, 10 in RO/Adidas and I got a 42.5 in the SEF Chelsea. Fit is perfect for me. Based on that, I'd recommend 41.5 for you. However, the fit is critical on Chelsea's because you don't have laces to adjust and you want the right fit to avoid heel slippage. I would recommend using the sizing guide with a pair of socks you'd wear on. I took a pic of my foot on the sizing guide and sent it to Lian, and even though my toe was just hitting the 43 line, he suggested I go with 42.5.

Last edited:
Would you ever use Black Magic tire wet to clean Balenciaga arenas or should I just stick to water and a rag or jason markk?

The Baleciaga Runners for this season have really grown on me. They are slick as ****

Can't find my size (12) anywhere though. Smh

2 Weeks down, 2 to go.

First Batch started Aug 14th, SEF.

I'm counting down for my boots.

2 Weeks down, 2 to go.

First Batch started Aug 14th, SEF.

I'm counting down for my boots.
I just got my SEF jodhpurs in the mail on Monday and thought they came out great. Very personalized, high quality, and incredible product for the price. I'm just kind of kicking myself for not waiting for the cropped version...

Most definitely. Regulars are classic, cropped is like it's fashionable equivalent and does look weirdly shaped in certain angles and that is coming from someone who owns both (so I am not exactly biased).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom