Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok ok. I mean it this time. Minimalism will begin in 2016.

Final high end purchase of the year since I don't count Yeezys as high end

Thank you to the [emoji]128268[/emoji]

Love those, good pick up! Glad you got a pair, for a good price hopefully

And it sounds like J is the worse rep there is at MrP huh? I'm sorry guys, my rep has been really responsive. We talk exclusively through texts now, I just get they updates via email. speaking of which, hennessy hennessy , your CP's are in route and they were cheaper but they did charge an international transaction fee, which sucks. I wish I would have known, I would have used my other card wth no fees but still less than retail here.

And according to MrP, the olive ultraboosts will be releasing on the UK site soon I think. I need those and the cream friends and family pair. He contacted me today apologizing about the 750 situation. He's like if there happens to be any I can get my hands on, I'll let you know but we know that's nonsense lol

I can't stop wearing these but it's starting to show :frown:

What's a fair price to ask for these? Size 40, OG leather, no box, no extra laces, worn a lot but good shape (some heel drag). Haven't worn them since spring/summer sometime so I'm gonna sell them.

These Common Projects?

Someone's selling their royals with box/laces/etc similar condition as @Hennessy  for 400. I'd start there, but people probably won't want to pay more than 385 for these now?

And it sounds like J is the worse rep there is at MrP huh? I'm sorry guys, my rep has been really responsive. We talk exclusively through texts now, I just get they updates via email. speaking of which, @Hennessy, your CP's are in route and they were cheaper but they did charge an international transaction fee, which sucks. I wish I would have known, I would have used my other card wth no fees but still less than retail here.

And according to MrP, the olive ultraboosts will be releasing on the UK site soon I think. I need those and the cream friends and family pair. He contacted me today apologizing about the 750 situation. He's like if there happens to be any I can get my hands on, I'll let you know but we know that's nonsense lol
Thanks brother.

Also for those interested in the olive UB, just wait till they get to the states. I'll see if I can get a group order from my /// connect for 30% in store or 50% online.

but if u somehow get 50% off @23soles hmu asap bc i really want them lol

And it sounds like J is the worse rep there is at MrP huh? I'm sorry guys, my rep has been really responsive. We talk exclusively through texts now, I just get they updates via email. speaking of which, [@=/u/119185/Hennessy]@Hennessy[/@], your CP's are in route and they were cheaper but they did charge an international transaction fee, which sucks. I wish I would have known, I would have used my other card wth no fees but still less than retail here.

Thanks brother.

Also for those interested in the olive UB, just wait till they get to the states. I'll see if I can get a group order from my /// connect for 30% in store or 50% online.

but if u somehow get 50% off @23soles hmu asap bc i really want them lol

Lmk about those olive UB!

Nick, good looks on the CP Chelsea's! Psyched to finally get them. Just text me what I owe you once you get them and ship out!

Last edited:

And it sounds like J is the worse rep there is at MrP huh? I'm sorry guys, my rep has been really responsive. We talk exclusively through texts now, I just get they updates via email. speaking of which, hennessy hennessy , your CP's are in route and they were cheaper but they did charge an international transaction fee, which sucks. I wish I would have known, I would have used my other card wth no fees but still less than retail here.

This really ticks me off, i just want what I'm paying for.. That's not to much to ask.. Has anyone received this weeks preview?

These Common Projects?

I've been debating on these for a couple weeks now. My main beef is how dirt gets on and never comes off of those crepe soles.

All my crepe sole shoes look rough after a few wears just from normal day to day stuff / my rubber floor mats in my car.

With that being said....does anyone know if the charcoal pair with the black sole ever re-release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom