Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the pics compared side by side, I say they are real but yeah someone took the pull tab off for some reason. I would keep them if you got them for a good deal.

Wearing Tom Ford Orford sneaker in the office today. I had been eyeing this sneaker every since they premiered at Fashion Week. I was hoping they'd go on sale, but never did so I decided to cop as a birthday gift to myself.

Wearing Tom Ford Orford sneaker in the office today. I had been eyeing this sneaker every since they premiered at Fashion Week. I was hoping they'd go on sale, but never did so I decided to cop as a birthday gift to myself.

Nice pick up! I bought a pair of SL25 lows trying to get a cheaper alternative but similar look.  Unfortunately they did not fit me 

Last edited:
Nice pick up! I bought a pair of SL25 lows trying to get a cheaper alternative but similar look.  Unfortunately they did not fit me 

Thanks. Are you referring to the gum bottom ones? If so yeah I copped those earlier in the season for the exact same reason you did. But these were still calling me. So I went ahead & got these in black, since the 25's are navy.

That's black not blue though. I actually never seen a sl25 in that setup with blue leather instead of black.

That's black not blue though. I actually never seen a sl25 in that setup with blue leather instead of black.
I need to take a look at mine, I could have sworn it was a deep navy.  Anyway, LV trainers in the office today.  These are the most comfortable pair of sneakers I own.

What you boot guys think about these?

He also just posted a denim and some dude comments said these are better than SLP. Lol

Amiri jeans should be higher quality then SLP they are more expensive and not mass produced (by luxury standards). The boots are interesting, depending on the price point. Not a fan of that colors but in a grey or off white those would be fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom