Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to the Seattle Nordstrom. They've held me down a couple times in the past.

That pic with the CPs on the last page is phenomenal. All 3 pairs look so nice. Solid rotation for spring :pimp:

I need some more pics of the Palm tree SLP skates, preferably fit pics.

Coke - you killed that gucci fit, gotta cop those gucci tennis shoes for the summer.

I know Alot of you all don't like arenas anymore but they are still dope to me, but that new Matte bulls*** they putting on these new shoes is pure weak....all the shoes look so dull and terrible but the color ways are colors I really wanted :smh:

I know Alot of you all don't like arenas anymore but they are still dope to me, but that new Matte bulls*** they putting on these new shoes is pure weak....all the shoes look so dull and terrible but the color ways are colors I really wanted :smh:

It's for the reasons you stated most people don't like them anymore.

Shoutout to the Seattle Nordstrom. They've held me down a couple times in the past.

That pic with the CPs on the last page is phenomenal. All 3 pairs look so nice. Solid rotation for spring :pimp:

Nice! What did you end up getting? I know 39 is a tough size

Thinking about getting the Saint Laurent hedi 30 chelsea boot. Does that seem dumb since I already own 3 pairs of the bottega chelseas?

btw, size down on the hedi 30's or go true to size?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom