Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, pinoy732 pinoy732 with the stack action :pimp:

Anyone else do white jeans?

Last edited:
Preciate that y'all.

I got some whites in a few days ago but just beaters from Uniqlo. Hemmed for minimal break. Will be worn to a cookout this weekend that I'm hosting at my crib. I expect them to be destroyed by day's end :lol:

echau: I feel like I ask you this question almost weekly, but info on the white denim?

And though I'm partial to the 40mm heel, Hedi 30s are the quintessential chelsea boot IMO. If you can't pull those off there's something wrong with you.

When you slit the knee did you do it right in the middle of your kneecap or slightly above? I've read both.

Preciate that y'all.

I got some whites in a few days ago but just beaters from Uniqlo. Hemmed for minimal break. Will be worn to a cookout this weekend that I'm hosting at my crib. I expect them to be destroyed by day's end :lol:

Damn no invite for the NT fams?

Man we gotta dress up for da get together doe?

In finna look like a bum

Well, gentlemen. I done did it.

Damned conversion was 4 dollars less yesterday 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Who in Philly tho
i live in nj but am in philly like everyday...my company is about to open a new salon on 2nd and race. i just scooped the cp chelseas for summer. decided i wanted a nice light tan chelsea and those are one of my favorites. those pics on last page convinced me theyll hold up well. matches had them for 400$

i live in nj but am in philly like everyday...my company is about to open a new salon on 2nd and race. i just scooped the cp chelseas for summer. decided i wanted a nice light tan chelsea and those are one of my favorites. those pics on last page convinced me theyll hold up well. matches had them for 400$

I was just looking at those today but keep going back and forth on if I need a third pair of tan suede boots. Ended up getting a couple more more pairs of jeans instead. Give me a heads up if they don't fit and you end up sending them back.

It was more of a timing issue for me. Moving at the end of July & just wanted to get the order in for the soonest batch.

For those who got em before the price bump, 
smokin.gif
 , would've loved to get them for less.

Last edited:
Went to Bottega store in Dallas today and they said Toffee and Camel Chelseas rereleasing in May along with that new Burgundy color

I wear a 9 in CP chelseas, should i move up to 10 in hedi 30 chelsea? Unfortunately don't have a store nearby to try them on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom