Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So FOG essentially ripped off the Raf Vandal upper (which I love so effing much and I would pay TOP dollar for a pair) and added that horrid outsole?

:x

Well, since I took them out, might as well wear them.

So FOG essentially ripped off the Raf Vandal upper (which I love so effing much and I would pay TOP dollar for a pair) and added that horrid outsole?

Damb man why u bring up the vandal. I finally got it out of my mind last year

Such a dope model [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

anyone know how the bottega veneta boots fit (lace up)? is it still one size down?

thanks

Last edited:
Im a true 10 and these are 43 and snug. They only work with thin socks for me.

These are the only Skates I own, so not sure if they vary season to season.
I only own the palm trees so I couldn't say either. It's probably just me like I mentioned, I prefer my shoes to fit snug and the skates have a bit of extra room imo.

As for the Achillies I recently found out that a local nords carries CP's. I'll have to go try them on in store. I was just hoping that I would be good with a 41 because I can't find them in a 40 for under $400.

On another note I need those baby cats :smh:

So this just happened

DS never worn. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Been a year of grails just got Yeezy 2 other day for an unreal price DS I can't make this up and some JB bs. Not gonna start preaching but yea man....whole diff topic.

Also, SLP skates are stupid snug, an I'm def passing on the FOG sneakers.

Last edited:
So this just happened

DS never worn. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Been a year of grails just got Yeezy 2 other day for an unreal price DS I can't make this up and some JB bs. Not gonna start preaching but yea man....whole diff topic.

Also, SLP skates are stupid snug, an I'm def passing on the FOG sneakers.
A Buyer who pays immediately?!?!  They do exist.

Congrats on the pick up.  I'm leery of buying high-end items on eBay.  Afraid I might get a fake.  Been looking for a YSL belt recently but have no way of confirming authentic since it is no longer available in store and I don't have any pieces from them.

A Buyer who pays immediately?!?!  They do exist.

Congrats on the pick up.  I'm leery of buying high-end items on eBay.  Afraid I might get a fake.  Been looking for a YSL belt recently but have no way of confirming authentic since it is no longer available in store and I don't have any pieces from them.

i can count on my hand how many times I've actually purchased a high end luxury item thru the actual store.................serious.

an yea i always pay asap i hate flakers I'm 185 perfect feedback as buyer and seller now an i had another name before, never been scammed either eBay or IG etc

Last edited:
You paid $788?

i don't look at it like that

i already had 340 in my pay pal account from supreme north face i got recently from some barter deal i don't recall at the moment.............grabbed them asap based on that equation.

im not a supreme head by any means but its unreal how much ppl pay for that stuff.....sheesh

so check this out i had a supreme crewneck sweatshirt i got it for 90 bucks, come to find out it goes for double that......i mean.........no wonder alp does what he does i get it.

besides all that.....i don't like to discuss price tags we all know how this upscale taste is.......no worries

Last edited:
OK I see the arenas on Balenciaga website for $309. I'm a us 6. I have a 39 mmm gat I just ordered. And I want these arenas. But how do they fit, I hear they fit like a 7-8. I outta luck?

Last edited:
question... when does fall items become available? .... got my eyes on some sneakers and im hoping they release sooner than later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom