Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamdraps Adamdraps very nice BV collection!
Thanks for posting the camel next to the toffee for color comparison and good looking out on the selfrideges link. You'd be crazy to not save a couple hundred on those.

I [finally] just bought a pair of babycat skates.
I'm happy I can finally check those off the list.

@Gpoop very nice BV collection!
Thanks for posting the camel next to the toffee for color comparison and good looking out on the selfrideges link. You'd be crazy to not save a couple hundred on those.

I [finally] just bought a pair of babycat skates.
I'm happy I can finally check those off the list.
Thanks and I agree!

Congrats on getting the babycat skates!

You got a fake
laugh.gif

J/k
Lol it didn't literally disappear. Just messed up the suede I guess. Cant really explain how it looks. Also, after the wash, the suede part became darker(sounds normal but it's been 3-4 days). Guess it takes long to fully dry? or is it damaged?

Last edited:
Well if you apply water to suede it changes the nap. It's actually a very poor idea to do.

That's why there suede cleaners and brushes that are used instead.

Well if you apply water to suede it changes the nap. It's actually a very poor idea to do.

Thanks for the tip man. Used some Jason Markk on it. Thought Jason Markk Premium brush/solution was a good suede cleaner?

Last edited:
Maybe you oversaturated. I use wet cleaner very sparingly.

For suede I have actually seen better results with an eraser. Like think of a grade school giant pink eraser meant for pencils, but its white. Cleaned my GATs with them this past weekend now that I think about it.

Anyone else find CP's to be uncomfortable? I sized down correctly in both pairs, seem to be a good fit but not the easiest to walk in. Also, I do have a narrow foot.

I'm speaking on Achilles lows. Can't yet speak to the boots.

Anyone else find CP's to be uncomfortable? I sized down correctly in both pairs, seem to be a good fit but not the easiest to walk in. Also, I do have a narrow foot.

I'm speaking on Achilles lows. Can't yet speak to the boots.

In Common Projects TTS works best for me. There's still room in the toe box but very comfortable.

Newest pick-up

Last edited:
Whatever you do don't use to toothbrush with the suede cleaner. Ruined a pair of my bottega's cause someone told me to use a toothbrush with the cleaner. Made the suede all discolored. They are now my beaters.

Whatever you do don't use to toothbrush with the suede cleaner. Ruined a pair of my bottega's cause someone told me to use a toothbrush with the cleaner. Made the suede all discolored. They are now my beaters.

good to know, damn...

Last edited:
Best suede waterproofer/protector? I don't think I'm using the rust oleum again.

Last edited:
Best suede waterproofer/protector? I don't think I'm using the rust oleum again.

Any of these aerosol sprays would probably be easier to apply than the nozzle spray:

Tarrago nano protector
Kiwi suede protector
Meltonian water & stain protector

Any of these aerosol sprays would probably be easier to apply than the nozzle spray:

Tarrago nano protector

Meltonian water & stain protector
these are my two go-to-sprays...i always keep them handy and refill from amazon whenever they go out.

and for non leather materials like canvas, mesh, or primeknit i would recommend scotchguard fabric and upholstery protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom