Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, whats the catch with those McNairy chelseas posted? $100 American dollars?!

Pics look damn good on the site.

does anyone knows if mrporter essential item ever go on sale? common project essential shoes specifically.

Mannnnn, if anyone sees those tan/coffee SL10s on sale in a 45 or 46, please holla!

Farfetch just killed me :x

I've purposely been staying out of this thread because i knew if i looked, i'd end up buying something. *sigh, with that said, may i kindly ask for sizing advice on SLP lace up combat boots? Version without the zippers.

My size:

39 Arena // 40 SLP 10h // 41 Margiela Futures/GAT 

SSense uses computers/algorithms to determine what percentage to mark down a specific item. Their entire operation is insane to say the least :smh:

Eh, pulled the trigger on SLP military boots; i'll worry about the sizing later. Only sizes remaining was either a 39 or 41.5

Hopefully the latter fits as i typically size down on all my SLP footwear.

Are those slp SL/16H fringe joints comfortable? Debating on offloading a few kicks to cop a pair.

I've purposely been staying out of this thread because i knew if i looked, i'd end up buying something. *sigh, with that said, may i kindly ask for sizing advice on SLP lace up combat boots? Version without the zippers.

My size:

39 Arena // 40 SLP 10h // 41 Margiela Futures/GAT 

My black ones are a 43... I'm 43 in slp 10, 42 in arenas , 10.5 in Mossses shoes.... and have a skinny foot

Waiting on midnight to cop the brown joints off saks so I can use his $100 off..... they sell out I'll be pissed lol

Does anyone know how the Church boots fit? Don't matter the wide cause it seems that for boots they use a regular F 

My black ones are a 43... I'm 43 in slp 10, 42 in arenas , 10.5 in Mossses shoes.... and have a skinny foot

Waiting on midnight to cop the brown joints off saks so I can use his $100 off..... they sell out I'll be pissed lol
Repped. Thanks for the response man. Wear Rare Airs is the 3rd person to to say the shoes run TTS (watched some review/pick up vids on YouTube).

Therefore worse comes the worse, they might be a lil big if your advice holds true (which is fine by me, rather a shoe slighly too big than too small).

What is the $100 off that you're speaking of? A special Promo that launches at midnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom