Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped. Thanks for the response man. Wear Rare Airs is the 3rd person to to say the shoes run TTS (watched some review/pick up vids on YouTube).

Therefore worse comes the worse, they might be a lil big if your advice holds true (which is fine by me, rather a shoe slighly too big than too small).

What is the $100 off that you're speaking of? A special Promo that launches at midnight?

They sent me a one time $100 off $500 plus coupon starting 11/23 . Which is strange cause I haven't bought anything from there in over a year

^ Almost bought a pair of Common Projects, but they were off white. Anyone know where the white version will be discounted at?

They sent me a one time $100 off $500 plus coupon starting 11/23 . Which is strange cause I haven't bought anything from there in over a year
ah okay. Well it's almost midnight (here in the west coast); hope the boosts aren't sold out and you're able to get them. good luck.

Can you guys help me find links to these? Can't find them anywhere. Missed out on it earlier with the Barney link. [emoji]128532[/emoji] Thanks in advance

Eww good thing you missed.

Mrporter live 30% off.

I can't make myself spend anything anymore like I use to. :lol: I'm becoming cheap as hell.

andy mao andy mao I bought the size 39 and 40 from Saks. My size 40 sl10h were always slightly big so well see how the boots compare to the sneakers.My perfect fit is 39 in CP. Will report back how they fit once I receive them. I picked next business day shipping so should have them Friday.

glennvagmire glennvagmire I hear you man! I am actually without a pair of boots and heading to upstate NY tomorrow where it's been snowing. I'm justifying this luxury purchase with the BF sale and the fact I really need a pair of boots :rofl: Been wanting these boots since fall started though I'm glad I could cop for $670 :pimp:

Last edited:
yeah ssense sale is kinda weak. 

mr porter's isn't bad

i have a feeling ssense is saving the good sale for christmas

Last edited:
Honestly the best prices I seen was extra 30% off markdowns on yoox 2 weeks ago. And farfetch for margielas private sale. What happened to the private sale.

2 questions?

Do futures fall into the 3-400 range during these sales?

Also do they fit narrow for those of you who own them?

Ssense and Mr porter are both trash imo

Saks sent me another $100 of $500 + no exclusions . If anybody wants it pm Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom