Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up the waxed suede harness boots from that sale.

The original retail price was only 700 something and I was already thinking about it, so this was a no brainer. 

Last edited:
If anybody see these on sale please let me know. I'll even PayPal you some money for your troubles. $750 is very steep for some van looking sneakers, lol.

Last edited:
Thinking about making these my next purchase.  Kind of like the ones with fur better, but I feel like they'd get ridiculously dirty.

I've been going back and forth on them, but I like how the regular snake loafers have the crushable arch. I like the mules and they are a statement piece, but not 1k statement for me. I'd be throwing bread away at that point

Looking for brands that have the same silhouette as Common Projects Achilles low? Closest I can find are the Givenchy Urban Streets. I don't really like the SL01

Been awhile since I been in here. Car project is almost done in 2 weeks, time to get my shoe game back up. Last purchase I made were some SPL Suede Court Classic and CL Pik Pik back in December.

Who got numbers off those lows white CP? Any sales coming up?

Looking for brands that have the same silhouette as Common Projects Achilles low? Closest I can find are the Givenchy Urban Streets. I don't really like the SL01
My homie have some arigato's. They are very nice and for 210 that's a great price

I was going to jump on those cropped jodhpurs but ******* Canada again...
mean.gif

The price there shows as $433 USD. I cart a pair and go through the checkout screen, and with the duties/shipping to Canada, the ******* thing is saying it would be $570 USD. REALLY!?? 137$ in DUTIES/SHIPPING. It really sucks to live in Candada for these high end purchases. Our dollar is low and we don't have the same duties/tax exemption for purchases under $800 like you guys in the States. It would cost me 800$ in Canadian to buy those cropped jodhpurs when you can all get them for $433...

Last edited:
I was going to jump on those cropped jodhpurs but ******* Canada again...:smh:

The price there shows as $433 USD. I cart a pair and go through the checkout screen, and with the duties/shipping to Canada, the ******* thing is saying it would be $570 USD. REALLY!?? 137$ in DUTIES/SHIPPING. It really sucks to live in Candada for these high end purchases. Our dollar is low and we don't have the same duties/tax exemption for purchases under $800 like you guys in the States. It would cost me 800$ in Canadian to buy those cropped jodhpurs when you can all get them for $433...

Least y'all ain't got Trump as your elected government leader

Dam 15% cashback at Barneys and Saks currently... may have to order another pair of SLPS and return my pair I just bought.. 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom