Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a pair of high end designer shoes to wear to prom.. Is there any shoes out there that will look formal enough to wear to a prom?

211682_B8700_1000_001_zoom.jpg

202705_BCB00_1000_001_zoom.jpg

NMN054F_mn.jpg
NMN0385_mn.jpg

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Looking for a pair of high end designer shoes to wear to prom.. Is there any shoes out there that will look formal enough to wear to a prom?

Just go with some classic Kenneth Cole's.

AY QUICK QUESTION...HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY CAN ANSWER IT.........I WANT TO KNOW DO ALL GUCCI SNEAKERS COME WIT GUCCI PRINT UNDER THE INSOLE INSIDE THE SHOE....ITHOUGHT ALL DID BUT I GOT AN OLDER PAIR FROM ABOUT 3 SEASONS AGO AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE GUCCI PRINT ON THE INSIDE......LET ME KNO

AY QUICK QUESTION...HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY CAN ANSWER IT.........I WANT TO KNOW DO ALL GUCCI SNEAKERS COME WIT GUCCI PRINT UNDER THE INSOLE INSIDE THE SHOE....ITHOUGHT ALL DID BUT I GOT AN OLDER PAIR FROM ABOUT 3 SEASONS AGO AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE GUCCI PRINT ON THE INSIDE......LET ME KNO

i'm glad to see the gucci slip-ons are back...

does anyone know if these are carried at the bev center or on rodeo in cali?

and also, how do they run? usually in vans (the only slipons i've ever owned) i wear a 8.5, normally a mens 9.

those brown ones are mine.

holla with the 411...arnie i know you know... let me know. thanks.

^ My newer (within the last year and a half I'd say) Gucci sneakers have white/grey monogram print UNDER the insole. My older ones (3-5 years) do not.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

^ My newer (within the last year and a half I'd say) Gucci sneakers have white/grey monogram print UNDER the insole. My older ones (3-5 years) do not.
good lookin

Anyone know if these are legit? Never seen this kind of design before but then again I'm no expert in designer shoes

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

yea never made that colorway with the leather GG monogram.

if you are referring to the black pair above
did they make those in white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom