Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone cares the spiked loubitons are at barneys now $995. as well as half of the new raf simmons lineup.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

^ I like those, are they from this years collection?

Beautiful day today in NY, It was perfect timing to break these out!
4495969139_1139b81650.jpg

Nice!
pimp.gif

Those first few Rafs look like Nike Vandals, not a good look imo...
But those all black joints with the pocket in the back are dope
pimp.gif

New CPs at Revolve.
I like the achilles hi-tops but damn those prices, they increased them. 

14b0rpj.jpg

COMM-MZ128_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ127_V1-BIG.jpg

COMM-MZ133_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ124_V1-BIG.jpg

COMM-MZ125_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ123_V1-BIG.jpg

COMM-MZ131_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ126_V1-BIG.jpg

Anyone selling their Lv Elans Im watching some right now but if I could help someone on here then might as well (Sz 8-9)

^^ I think those are real. I think it's from the collection when they first started out with the canvas designs, maybe like 2-3 years old

Yeah, those are legit. They did make those with the elastic back. There is also a black version.

And those S. Carter Guccis, nice pick ups.

I'd have to check when I get home but I believe the insole is suppose to have "LOUIS VUITTON" printed/engraved on the insole.
That shoe also has a stitching on the back, which iirc, isn't supposed to be there. I only have the low top so I am not sure about that detail on the hi-top version.

For now, I say stay away until others can confirm.

they do have louis vuitton on the insole, the lows also have stitching on the back however, but it only goes down half the back of the shoe

if you want louis i suggest stayin away from ebay and sticking to the louis store unless youre really good at spottin fakes or want to hunt for a really limited piece cause the amount of fake lv bags and shoes on ebay is absolutely ******ed

karenkooper and fashionphile are 100% legit tho

Does the lowtop has stitching on the back too? This is the only pic I could find of my lowtops but it doesn't have any stitching in the back.
punchi11.jpg

This is the stitching that I don't think should be there:

muhjb6.jpg

Was checking the hard drive for some clear pics of the Elana nd the insole is suppose to have the "LOUIS VUITTON" in the insole.
1zyj9qs.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pic but this is what they are supposed to look like inside. They also say Made in Italy in the middle of the insole.

soyb9c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom