Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you RFX I think I like them, also need to see in person but look like they can make a nice casual/dressy type sneaker.

Originally Posted by Solini

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Thinkin about coppin these

salvatore-ferragamoe28099s-e28098gume28099-sneaker.jpg
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but NM had these on sale last week as part of their First Call sale, might want to wait around and see if they go on sale again, dope shoe though

My mans in the Ferragamo stoe said he'll give
me 30% off, but thats good news too. Good lookin

Originally Posted by Solini

Thinkin about coppin these

salvatore-ferragamoe28099s-e28098gume28099-sneaker.jpg
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but NM had these on sale last week as part of their First Call sale, might want to wait around and see if they go on sale again, dope shoe though

My mans in the Ferragamo stoe said he'll give
me 30% off, but thats good news too. Good lookin
Oh that's sweet then, wished I had my old Saks hookup been looking for the Mantras for like 1.5 now
embarassed.gif

Air Murphy 23, those are dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Took a while but I finally got the $50 off $250 gift card from LV from the lawsuit settlement. I actually forgot about it until I opened a letter from LV yesterday. It means I have to buy something from LV now. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Anyone else got theirs? I remember posting it here and I think a few filed a claim. 
laugh.gif
..what was the claim about?

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Another shot of the new LV sneaker and it looks to be in a beige suede. Guess we will be seeing these in a few variations.
4619241913_b32140e725_o.png

Those actually do not look too bad. Got to check it out in person though.
Thanks for the Lanvin heads up. Very tempting...
I have a reservation for these, and i bought the blue ones...I like this sneaker, trust guys if you were to see this in person you would too

Took a while but I finally got the $50 off $250 gift card from LV from the lawsuit settlement. I actually forgot about it until I opened a letter from LV yesterday. It means I have to buy something from LV now. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Anyone else got theirs? I remember posting it here and I think a few filed a claim. 

nice. that means I should be getting mine soon....buying from LV at the right time FTW

Originally Posted by jasoner27

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

nice. that means I should be getting mine soon....buying from LV at the right time FTW
What was the case,again ? 

The Plaintiffs in Kiss v. Louis Vuitton North America, Inc., et al., Case No. BC405192 (the "Consumer Action"), currently pending in Los Angeles County Superior Court, allege that Louis Vuitton stores in California requested and recorded personal identification information (telephone numbers and addresses) from its customers who paid for merchandise using a credit card, and that this practice violated California law. Louis Vuitton denies any wrongdoing and any liability whatsoever. The Court has given preliminary approval to a Settlement Agreement between the Parties.

gucci_logo.jpg
gucci_logo.jpg

HEY FELLAS GO TO YOUR LOCAL GUCCI, I JUST PAID FOR MY SHOES FOR THE PRE SALE.....YOU PAY FOR IT NOW AND PICK IT UP ON JUNE 1ST. 

THEY HAD SOME NICE DRESS SHOES AND BOAT SHOES ON SALE. SIZES ARE RUNNING OUT, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE CASH SEE IF THEY WILL HOLD THEM

YO Fam...i really need you help.

i wear a size 9 in
Nike (air max, dunks, sbs)
Jordans

So...for the gucci slip-ons do i go with a 9us/8.5G or a 9.5us/9.0G??

thanks

MoGOtti,
I wear a 7 US in nikes, but I wear a 5.5 gucci sneaker.. i dont have any of the slip ons but i do have the bamboo loafers and i wear a 5G in those.. hope that helps

To be honest i have multiple Gucci shoes and they are all different sizes. Each Gucci shoe runs different and everyone wears their shoes different some like plenty of room and some like their shoes right on, personally i prefer an exact fit, all that to say this if you wear a 9 i would get a gucci 8 or even 7.5 in the slips.

Nice pick up but we need better pics. Now I really have to check it out in-store.
How much is it if you don't mind me asking?

Nice pick up but we need better pics. Now I really have to check it out in-store.

just went to go see them...$615 didn't like them as much in person.

Stopped by the Gucci store to order a shirt and sadly my size was sold out everywhere:\ but while in there took a pic of the presale items excluding some snowboats kinda like UGGs.

we had a few more shoes at Houston Gucci but store displays were being sold also...i presume that happend at your location.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

just went to go see them...$615 didn't like them as much in person.
yeah i feel the same way, however they look nice in lindenfinest second picture though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom