Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

I saw someone from another forum pick-up an all black uppers with white sole YSLs. Looks pretty nice.

these are def nice. btw rfx which forum did this come from? is there another forum that is about designer shoes? thanks

I actually got that from a watch forum. There is this guy from Hong Kong who buys a ton of designer clothes and oh man, you should see his watch collection. Dude buys stuff like it's disposable, new stuff almost everyday.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I actually got that from a watch forum. There is this guy from Hong Kong who buys a ton of designer clothes and oh man, you should see his watch collection. Dude buys stuff like it's disposable, new stuff almost everyday.

Link?

if you don't mind...

Picked up the Black Malibu hi's
392531468.jpg
392531470.jpg

392531471.jpg

Also got the Sak's Gucci Sneakers
392531477.jpg
392531479.jpg

392531473.jpg

Nice pick-ups. To the one asking for pics of the patent mids, there it is.
I think I prefer the non-patent version though.

Rishi I got the Malibu's from YSL New York they only had my size up there so i got them shipped.
RFX45 yeah the non patent mids are nice, but I liked the way the Hi's looked better in person than the Mids.
I also liked the way the Red Malibu's looked at the store more than online.

Since we are on the Malibu Movement....
Here's another pic of the pair I picked up months ago...

PO

Damn, I really need to get myself a pair of YSL Malibus.
I was ready to pull the trigger on another LV Punchy but damn I might just get a YSL instead.

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

RFX i picked up the Punchy early last month and love them. Much better than the YSL IMO

I love the Punchy too and want the carbon colorway but considering I already have 6 pairs, I think I should go with the YSL to change it up a bit.
Which Punchy colorway did you get?

i think they are called Olive but they look more two tone brown to me. Either way i really like em. Yo RFX have you seen the Palette sneaker in person? I'm thinking about buying, they almost look like a high top meteor

The palette is nice, I think it would actually have been better than the meteor if it didn't have that strap. Still nice though, they should release it in more colorways, I think the only colorway they have is also olive, same as your punchy.

see based on the pictures, i thought the colors were different, my store doesnt have them so i havent seen them in person yet. If they are the same color, that would be a waste. but yea, i think the palette is a cool sneaker too

Here's a side to side pic to help out with the color distinction. I think the palette might be more green than brown like the punchy, which has a colorway of olive, which sounds like it would be more greenish. 
tumblr_l5za5ygWF51qcpaat.bmp
tumblr_l5zap7SVl31qcpaat.bmp

thanks man, i really like and i can see the difference i just want to see them in person. I might have my store transfer them in.

Just checked they updated the YSL shop online they have all three colors but only the Burgundy are ready to ship the blue and black are Pre-order only. The blacks look different online than in person as you can see from my pic there is no hint of Grey like on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom