Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are YSL Rolling patent leather shoes comfortable? I tried on a pair and they were mad thin and cut really high. Also, are they releasing any new colors? I only see the black and white ones on sak's site, but I thought I read a couple months ago that they're discontinuing them.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Were the damier graphite punchys a seasonal item or something that will always be available?

Not exactly sure about them being seasonal only, but they are considered to be a fall/ winter item... When I got my pair they were pretty close to being sold out everywhere. I am pretty sure they are almost gone if not all gone by now. The graphite colorway is always in high demand and is almost always is the first to go.

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

Are YSL Rolling patent leather shoes comfortable? I tried on a pair and they were mad thin and cut really high. Also, are they releasing any new colors? I only see the black and white ones on sak's site, but I thought I read a couple months ago that they're discontinuing them.

For me they are ... especially after extended periods of time

Originally Posted by hadegbite
Tan loafers in the back are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hadegbite

The white hi-top could look great if it had a better sole.
Also, new LV Totem lowtops, the only thing that looks decent in the new sneakers they have but still not that great.

tumblr_ldqxtqjuAB1qcpaat.bmp

tumblr_ldqxtx9cEd1qcpaat.bmp

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

If you don't mind me asking, how much did those Gucci boots cost you laflech44? Beautiful.....
Retail was like $590, but they were on sale for $419 ($450 with tax). 

^ Nice Prada's.....The high top Prada's just never get old to me... Haven't had chance to wear my pair yet though... LV needs to step it up for the spring/ summer collections, haven't really seen a pair of shoes that I liked so far... Maybe that is a good thing, maybe now I can save a little cash
tongue.gif

Does anyone have a pair of these? Was eyeing them for a minute, want to see som more detailed pics tho

Louis-Vuitton-Stardust-sneaker-in-Canvas-Suede-1.jpg

N i just saw dey released in brown, looks good

Dang, got my MMM high tops size 13 in, fit too small, sucks so had to send em back.  I figured their 13 would fit like a US 14, but I guess not...

looking to buy some lanvin sneakers what size should i get? I wear 7.5 in gucci and lv and a 9 in nike....thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Dnice901

^ Nice Prada's.....The high top Prada's just never get old to me... Haven't had chance to wear my pair yet though... LV needs to step it up for the spring/ summer collections, haven't really seen a pair of shoes that I liked so far... Maybe that is a good thing, maybe now I can save a little cash
tongue.gif
thanx man I appreciate it, I wanna get the all white patent leather hi tops but cant seem to find em anywhere....damn

Qujamerican those pradas go hard, i love my Pradas. Have u seen the new style high tops? Now they got the double velcro strap like the low tops, saw them yesterday so fire but didn't have of my size in. N Dnice your right, Louis collection haas been weak, i decided to try a pair on and they event felt wack.

Originally Posted by dluv

Qujamerican those pradas go hard, i love my Pradas. Have u seen the new style high tops? Now they got the double velcro strap like the low tops, saw them yesterday so fire but didn't have of my size in. N Dnice your right, Louis collection haas been weak, i decided to try a pair on and they event felt wack.
I saw those new Prada's, Multiple strap joints... Sak's is taking pre-orders now on those... Black/ Red's are fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom