Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a45fec615d44c75b114414828c56b0f_7.jpg

Originally Posted by dluv

Qujamerican those pradas go hard, i love my Pradas. Have u seen the new style high tops? Now they got the double velcro strap like the low tops, saw them yesterday so fire but didn't have of my size in. N Dnice your right, Louis collection haas been weak, i decided to try a pair on and they event felt wack.

hey wassup man thanx a lot, I love my Pradas too....
pimp.gif
 but nope I haven't seen them yet, where would I be able to see them? can u upload a pic on here if its possible? In your opinion do you like em? I bet the new style is gonna be more money...smh

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

Qujamerican those pradas go hard, i love my Pradas. Have u seen the new style high tops? Now they got the double velcro strap like the low tops, saw them yesterday so fire but didn't have of my size in. N Dnice your right, Louis collection haas been weak, i decided to try a pair on and they event felt wack.

pimp.gif
 but nope I haven't seen them yet, where would I be able to see them? can u upload a pic on here if its possible? In your opinion do you like em? I bet the new style is gonna be more money...smh

They $395

Only pic I have of my prada low patent leather chucks

Some Gucci chucks I just copped... Had them before... Sold them... Bought a new pair...
Bought my girl the purse for christmas...

thanx for the pics...I think if it was a solid color I believe they may look better....they look ehhh to me....I wanna see an all black patent leather, those pobably look tough

thanx for the pics...I think if it was a solid color I believe they may look better....they look ehhh to me....I wanna see an all black patent leather, those pobably look tough

Yeah I feel you... I already have the regular high top black patent leather....

I'm feeling the blue and silver/grey.... Being a Cowboys/Georgetown fan I'm a sucker for those colors...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

pimp.gif

They $395
These are the style of some of the new ones but not the colors im talking about,  They have the 2 strap velcro in low tops in new colors then they have a style with a different color on the front of the shoe.  Hard to explain but i havent seen them on any website i saw them at the prada store yesterday n was like give me every pair lol, but no 12's so ima try another prada store but i like the double strap alot. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

LV size 9 black jaspers just ended on feebay for $760 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...AX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

they're prolly authentic, but i never asked for more pix.

i shoulda copped just to flip cuz there was a few hundred more dollars to be made off of those.
Saw those... too small for me though, and he said they had been worn with a little heel drag too. I would never buy a pair of used Louis Vuitton anything...or anything high end for that matter. I have to be the one to UNDS what ever it is
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

LV size 9 black jaspers just ended on feebay for $760 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...AX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

they're prolly authentic, but i never asked for more pix.

i shoulda copped just to flip cuz there was a few hundred more dollars to be made off of those.
Saw those... too small for me though, and he said they had been worn with a little heel drag too. I would never buy a pair of used Louis Vuitton anything...or anything high end for that matter. I have to be the one to UNDS what ever it is
wink.gif

yeah well, if you're ever really after black jaspers you'd prolly never find a DS pair at this point.

i slept at release so i ended up having to settle for a vvvnds pair, but i bought my grey & pinks jaspers brand new from LV.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

pimp.gif

They $395
These are the style of some of the new ones but not the colors im talking about,  They have the 2 strap velcro in low tops in new colors then they have a style with a different color on the front of the shoe.  Hard to explain but i havent seen them on any website i saw them at the prada store yesterday n was like give me every pair lol, but no 12's so ima try another prada store but i like the double strap alot. 

hey are you talking about those new double colored velcro pradas...Im not a fan of those, I feel they should just come out with new colors every year, not the 2-tone patent leather colors. I think its a bit much

Originally Posted by Rishi

Originally Posted by Solini

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Just came in today, right on time.  My Christmas gift to myself. MMM

pimp.gif
 these are tough

Are these available in this color anywhere at this point? Thanks guys
smile.gif

Got them from Maisonmartinmargiela.com.. They still have them in stock, but they aren't on sale anymore.

Question for those that own MMMs, I saw some on yoox, but majority of the 22 low tops are pictured without laces. Do they come with or without the laces?

i havent seen any high end dhoes im screamin for lately, its been clothes, only thing i have my eye on is some ysl n the new pradas they dont hvae my size in. but i got the D&G manager to finally order 13's so looking forward to that

pretty much, i wear a 10 and ordered a 10.  They're just a little snug, but not enough that I need to move up a size

^ Those get an Ed Lover C'mon son!!!! perforated LV Air Force ones with a strap. I thought the New Balance rip off was bad, this takes the cake

Originally Posted by RFX45

LV can do better than this...
louis-vuitton-acapulco-sneaker-1.jpg
Thats what I was saying, LV spring/ summer 2011 sneakers aren't all that great
30t6p3b.gif
Those look like a cross between air ones meets band aid.. Just horrible.. Loafers are alright this season, but other than that I won't be spending any money on this line. Come on Fall 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom