post pics of your ex VOL. has this been done before?

Originally Posted by Diego
Nice phatty.

But, looking at the door there....How old is this girl? The shrine she has there on that door of the Gotti brothers and the Hello Kitty bag crack me up forsome reason.
laugh.gif

Lets put it like this, if she had any mental substance to her, she would have been more than just some late night smash sessions.

Its cool though, all those celebrity pics are now replaced by pics of her and her chicken head friends.

grin.gif

some lame lookin cats with some baaad !%*$*@% in this thread
smh.gif

i mean im a lame aswel, how come im only f'n wid ducks???
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ill play she was a cool chick but too much of a skeez so i had to drop her not the type of chick you wanna wife up

My HS girl...Broke up 1st semester of college. No, she's not 15. She just looks young. Aside from that, I will add no further comments...

el1fft.jpg

Originally Posted by atlballa15

My HS girl...Broke up 1st semester of college. No, she's not 15. She just looks young. Aside from that, I will add no further comments...

el1fft.jpg

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Diego

Never wifey, but had a steady spot in the rotation for about a year.

Erica
eek.gif

laugh.gif

she bad. i'd eat then beat, then wife YOUR ex. i think im going to post one more ex to keep this thread going.

this my ex from like 3 months ago, this gurl is too busy for me.
she play volleyball for her high school, AAU volleyball, she got a job and work ALOT, and she was always going on college visits.
i was with her for 2 months and only seen her twice, never even got close to smashing. had to cut her loose. she 17 btw.
and for the record i got a few ex gfs i would never post on nt because they no where near nt standars, i just post the better looking ones.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom