post pics of your ex VOL. has this been done before?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Im about to call Ducktales on a couple of you cats.
Avy + SN combo is win

laugh.gif

Flaming Hot Cheetos wrote:
My last 2 ex's are pictured here.

This is all I had to read to know this was gonna be the best post in the whole thread. semi D-ride for FHC

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Primavera Vills wrote:

I already posted pics of my exes.....I don't want to think of those !***%*@ right now. In with the new, and out with the trayb, right? That's what you gotta tell them from now on......don't be with that @%#*% #+@$, just say, "Aooght look, we're not together abynoerm so I can only bone you when heart isn't in my chest anymore, you mergerer." And then we bone, and then I regret it the next day, 'cause she'll be like "I love you we should'be never broken up," and then I'll be like, "Wellllllllllllllllllll naw, I....I mena, it was wrong. What we did was wrong..." and then I'm the dog right? Get the $+#@ outta here with that.
My %%%+% is gone.
laugh.gif

As good as Ekin's ex looks, the one he posted on here a few years back looked way better imo...she was a keeper.

Props fellas.

P stay posting drunk!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ some of yall bout to get this locked and a few banned

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by illniche22

When I was in my white girl phase
grin.gif
Pics of each other together or it didn't happened
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Scall me uncle scrooge!..ill take that...i know NT all too well
laugh.gif
..thoseaskin for the info...myspace.com/sexyjoanna socal NTers go to work!

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I already posted pics of my exes.....I don't want to think of those %*@%%%+ right now. In with the new, and out with the trayb, right? That's what you gotta tell them from now on......don't be with that #%##@ !#$+, just say, "Aiight look, we're not together abynoerm so I can only bone you when heart isn't in my chest anymore, you mergerer." And then we bone, and then I regret it the next day, 'cause she'll be like "I love you we should'be never broken up," and then I'll be like, "Wellllllllllllllllllll naw, I....I mena, it was wrong. What we did was wrong..." and then I'm the dog right? Get the %$@% outta here with that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
always postin tipsy!!!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

very much so, i was wid my ex for about 14 months and i promise to the lord i must have knocked her down over 400 times. when we lived together all we did was have sex and fight, and then more sex. call ducktales if you like homie. i swear i used to #!## her everyday like it was nothing. since we broke up i feel lame cause i dont smash nearly as much as i used to. i be lucky if smash something 2-3 times a month now. i need her back real talk!
tired.gif
You're setting yourself up to die alone and i hope karma gives that to you.

#%$%$@% scum.

you sound pretty salty fam.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

My bad fam I meant to quote this 'tard

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

was with her for 3 months, stabbed her probably around 5 times
Dude thought he literally stabbed her.
laugh.gif

Back