Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

My room. I like it. Nice stacks everyone. My shoe are in the closet.

4pl0s9i.jpg

T E A M l a t e N I G H T

Team Vintage Heat
real nice

Originally Posted by never wear them

THE THE DAY I MOVED OUT.

70d356b98237877e1b2f622a8e84e7857e84ded.pjpg

DIDNT KNOW I HAD 297 PAIRS... 248 PAIRS DS.... HORRIBLE FEELING.

dang edwin 248 DS? thats like christmas! nice!! hope the room is a lot cleaner now though.

Originally Posted by CongoCicle

52f1643d7f604207097b26fb628554a572d60c3f.jpg

My room is empty right now except for some furntiture so when i get everything back in and a new camera im gonna post some nice pics of my new finished room...THis sidekick LX camera just aint doing it for me

i got that marvin the martian too( from six flags)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

are all the shoes in the garage not DS then? if so dang you've worn a LOT of shoes! nice setup!! if only i could be that organized!!

305 total, 125 DS. The garage probably has about 40 DS down there. No DS clear soles in the garage for sure.

by my bed and in my closet... nothing really special at all. oh well. (not all my shoes are in my closet by the way)

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Finally Got Around To Doing This.

Info on the hat rack?..

I Use To Work At Lids A Few Years Back But The Ones I'm Using On There Are "The Cap Rack 16 And I Bought Extra Clips.

If You Go With The Racks Tho Make Sure You Have A Hard Bristle Brush (A Mini One) Cuz The Hats Get Pretty Dusty.

This was my room back in 2000.

Now the shoes get their own room, however this pic is two years old:

^^^ Dope !!* room ... I see your from NOR CAL ... HYPHY Juice ... and a DOPE color you use for your room ....

Originally Posted by supervillain83

yo vick5 if you dont mind me asking whats in that ol's school Nike box 2nd row 2nd box?
My grails, OG Hare VII's

and just so nobody calls ducktales or anything,

Originally Posted by BeiLL

AverageSavage - If you don't mind where did you get that magazine display?

thanks for the compliments everyone.... i got it at IKEA... it also comes in black as well

Originally Posted by shoesoldier01

my office at home, not showing the bedroom its girly. my girl and i live together and she redecorated the bedroom. the office is mine. just a few of my favorites.
63mppwx.jpg

53rb4hf.jpg

Whats the word on these?

where can i cop?

and do they come in black?

Back
Top Bottom