Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

nice room man... looks pretty big too... all you really need is a flat screen and a ps3 lol... i want to change my room up a tad bit but it seems timeconsuming, costly and not only that but it will just give me a reason to live at home longer... and i dont want to do that lol...

Nice room Skav.

I'm moving into a new place within the next couple of weeks. I'll post pics. when I get the room set up.

P MAC ONE- Cant wait to see your new set up...

you go boy-Yeah your right Ive wanted a flat screen for a while now but They are not cheap, and I really dont play video games that much, I still have a N64and a Super NES, I like playing what i grew up on.

tv is fire man...
pimp.gif

so many ideas for my apartment during the school year =]]
now... i jsut gotta find a place and some money lol.

AQPHAME-nice room skavenger, what color u painted your walls? i might swagger jack lol
Yeah man I dont mind.
I dont remember the hue but its a dark blue and its dutch boy.
but yeah man I like that bed set that would look dope in my room.and nice tv I need to invest in one.

i have the same TV, i love that thing, mine isn't wall mounted though, if you did the mounting yourself, was it a real mission to get done?

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

AQPHAME-nice room skavenger, what color u painted your walls? i might swagger jack lol
Yeah man I dont mind.
I dont remember the hue but its a dark blue and its dutch boy.
but yeah man I like that bed set that would look dope in my room.and nice tv I need to invest in one.
damn, the exact number wouldve helped. theres soo many different kinds of blues.

i have the same TV, i love that thing, mine isn't wall mounted though, if you did the mounting yourself, was it a real mission to get done?
yea i did it myself. actually it was the first tv i ever mounted and it took like an hour. now that i know how to do it, its real easy. i mountedatleast 20 tv in the last year and it takes like me only 20 minutes now. if u need any help on how to do it, hit me on aim, its the same as my NT name.

skavanger how much did it cost to get your posters framed? And isnt it a little hard to watch tv from your bed? I like the setup but with my less than stellarvision it would be hard to have a tv so far away

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

P MAC ONE- Cant wait to see your new set up...

you go boy-Yeah your right Ive wanted a flat screen for a while now but They are not cheap, and I really dont play video games that much, I still have a N64 and a Super NES, I like playing what i grew up on.

that only 2 games i would ever need. both systems has the classic games
smokin.gif

Hello, everyone, love this thread, some of you have incredible homes
sick.gif

Actually renovating mine, I wanted to show you some pictures before, then I ll post again to show you after
ohwell.gif

21636e8c1fc1d9eb4a18120278fbe3155673c61c.pjpg

c6a36d0612d5d2b941eb16dc7805e77aa5ba6ee8.pjpg

1d936d5b199fdca644e21cf679e5e284d06d8daf.pjpg

85216f17df4d1d76e62e3dce9fb312d94e886b53.pjpg

f0c260515cdac4311b974feeb47e3d2960e589e4.pjpg

71316216d5411d7de1fca28002dade7f26983c0f.pjpg

I'll get back to you in couple weeks to show you the work that has been done, cheers

Back
Top Bottom