Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by cristobal

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Definitely made this the background on my blackberry. Very dope sir
pimp.gif
. I'm moving down to school next week, and I'll post pics of my room then. Anyone have any cool yet simple ideas to make dorm rooms not look like prison cells? It's my second year and my room first year was very bland.
I'm goin into my 2nd year too. I had a dope room last year. My roomate is a Yankees fan, so we had some framed memorabilia up, dope TV setup and Ihad the beer posters and whatnot. This year, I copped a beer lava lamp and a beer keg lamp for the room. I'm in a suite now, so I'm trying to get somestuff to decorate the living room. I got the flat panel TV and the other kids are bringing surround sound and stuff. But yea, just get stuff you like.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I'm goin into my 2nd year too. I had a dope room last year. My roomate is a Yankees fan, so we had some framed memorabilia up, dope TV setup and I had the beer posters and whatnot. This year, I copped a beer lava lamp and a beer keg lamp for the room. I'm in a suite now, so I'm trying to get some stuff to decorate the living room. I got the flat panel TV and the other kids are bringing surround sound and stuff. But yea, just get stuff you like.

yeah, i'm definitely going to pick up a flat screen, and a kid from last year gave me his surround system. I thought about rasterbating an image orsomething too, but that seems like it can be a long process. A beer lava lamp sounds pretty sick though
pimp.gif

nice rooms everyone... just finished going thru all the pages, getting some ideas to organize my room.. just been so busy. hopefully one day ill fix it up

i cant look through these anymore cuz i just get all antsy in my pantsy for my new place...i will post some pics when im all moved in

NT. Here is My Room
Bed Corner
e0278m.jpg

My Reason For Being On NIKETALK
zuibut.jpg

Random Corner
11bhovp.jpg

Extras
Jerseys & Signed Stuff!
wk47j4.jpg
29w7nko.jpg

And My Penny Hardaway Stand-Up(I have nowhere to put this thing!)
2ighwxw.jpg

^Your room is extremely cluttered. You have a lot of just... stuff.
How many jerseys do you have? Looks like 50+ there.

Yea My Room is kinda packed!! But if you look at last pic you can tell there is alot of room in there!! ^^^^ and the aquas arent fake. Copped at FInishline onRD

^^^Hmmm.. Well it wasnt actually me who copped at finishline. The guy on Ebay who i bought from said he copped em there and I believed him($99 down the drain?
eyes.gif
). Just took down the pic. Ill find a better one of the corner with out them

Still getting a few things together... more stuff to hang and get in order.
My room is out of an ikea catalog
laugh.gif

And yes, it consistently looks like this. If things are out of order or cluttered, I go nuts. I'm a neat freak.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

My room is out of an ikea catalog
laugh.gif
same here, i love shopping there. i got that same bed frame in oak, i knew i should have waited to get the black one. nice clean room..

Back
Top Bottom