Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

yea im working on buying a frame it is so annoying keeping it up
mine came with a frame but it was like ice blue had nothign to do with the poster so i threw it out

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats
nice choice of color. i have the same color but a bit lighter on one wall, the rest is grey.

heres an old pic, ill probably do a new setup in spring.

Info on where i could get those shelves where you put your shirts.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

AverageSavage: Do you not keep boxes?
for my jordans/newer kicks, i put them in my closet boxed. i wear majority of my shoes; i unfold the boxes and have them under my bed. they'remostly my GRs and beaters.

EtherealCereal- i go the bookcase at IKEA for about $80-90.

For those that use the cubicles for shirts -- do you worry about dust getting in the cubicles which would lead to having dust in your shirts ?

What are these flights on the top shelf ? I have them in size 5.5 from grade 6 for got the name.
n11500234_34149505_5983.jpg

i love lurking in here every now and then. gives me inspiration for when i plan on redoing my room.

nice rooms everyone!

I'm sorry, maybe I'm dumb for thinking this but I just can't have a picture of Kermit the Frog on my damn wall. I'm a grown man who cares ifhe's rocking a Supreme shirt.

Originally Posted by docholiday13

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How big is that frame? Did it fit the poster perfectly or did u have to trim the poster?

I second that frame question. I have the same poster which the seller said was 22" x 28". I bought that size frame and it doesn't fit. I think it may be 24" x 30" and didn't want to damage it by measuring it, and I was being lazy. The frame I bought is the same style from Michaels but brown.
it is 24" x 30", I believe this size only comes in black and I got mine a 50% off for around $30CAD (I assume it should be cheaper inthe US), I bought my poster on eBay and the measurements the seller said was wrong (maybe we got from the same person?), I went and bought the measurement theseller said but it didn't fit so quickly went back to Michaels to return it for the correct one
happy.gif
, the 24" x 30" frame fit perfectly, didn't need to trim theposter or anything
smokin.gif

EtherealCereal wrote:
Info on where i could get those shelves where you put your shirts.

I believe those are from Ikea, its called "EXPEDIT"

Originally Posted by cbpresent

I'm sorry, maybe I'm dumb for thinking this but I just can't have a picture of Kermit the Frog on my damn wall. I'm a grown man who cares if he's rocking a Supreme shirt.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbpresent

I'm sorry, maybe I'm dumb for thinking this but I just can't have a picture of Kermit the Frog on my damn wall. I'm a grown man who cares if he's rocking a Supreme shirt.
I'm with you. Although I do have the Mike Tyson Supreme poster on my wall. A little different though as Iron Mike is my favorite boxer of alltime and him in a Preme shirt is just silly.

gah i love this post
makes me want to reorganize my room
bu then again makes me want to buy +@$ to do so
and i just don't have that money right now =[[
I do though need to find some of those brown/black cubicles
anyone able to help me out?

Back
Top Bottom