Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^^damn I need to copy

do those speaker work, if so
pimp.gif
Haha, yeah they work, but the setup is janky. Its an old boombox with the large speakers connected, and a cassette mp3 adapter plugged into thelaptop. I dont need to upgrade though lol.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Heres my room, not a whole lot but it dont matter, ya know.

lol. money, kicks, god.

I wanna know where ppl be hettin these shelves for there shoes. please post some links or somethin to show me where. thx
I was gonna give constructive criticism and say that having money on your wall is incredibly tacky, no offense... But then I seen your avy and realized it probably wouldn't change anything haha.

but you still did
eyes.gif
Yeah I know. But there was no other way to explain what happened without doing so.

SkavengerB - That's a great set up, can't wait till I have my own place so I can do the same.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I can never have my room that messy. it always gotta be kinda organized

I swear I have some sort of OCD. I'm the same way.
You and me both, if my room is even the least bit messy I would literally get up in the middle of the night and clean.

^^^yessir. every night before i go to sleep it gotta be jus right. no matter how tired i am or anything, gotta be perfect.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

What's left of my room. I've added 11 pairs in since yesterday. Kev its time for another rack man. How do you get shoes from over there? I learned my lesson with one too many avalanches. I took myself to Target, spent $150, and everything has been gravy sense.
643rkp5.jpg
4r8nq5j.jpg

DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

www.Myspace.com/TyStyles

www.Leaders1354.com

Hold off on the shoes and invest in a bed!

^^^^
I just realized he has some high ceilings, I have the same rack and can barely fit 4 boxes on top.
Wish I had high ceilings
frown.gif

One of the first bedrooms I am actually really liking. That set up is perfect from the shoes to the couch and tv, the comp the bed,
even the wall by the bed blocking the doors. That's a huge room. Wish i could put up racks like that. Damn these fiberboard walls
with no studs in nyc bx buildings.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Skav, Congrats on the pad and dope room def need more pics.
Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

2585v2u.jpg
Where can I cop that desk? Looks like it doesn't take up much space and I need something to put my MBP on.

Also need info on this. Anyone?
My dude I PMed you and now I gotta triple quote? Haha let us know!

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Skav, Congrats on the pad and dope room def need more pics.
Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

2585v2u.jpg
Where can I cop that desk? Looks like it doesn't take up much space and I need something to put my MBP on.

Also need info on this. Anyone?
My dude I PMed you and now I gotta triple quote? Haha let us know!

My fault man, been a little busy lately. I got the desk from staples. Its originally an L shaped desk, but you can separate it into two desks if you want. Igave the other side to my sister and kept this side because it was the size I needed.

Originally Posted by nine point five

anybody wanna play i-spy?
nerd.gif
I SPY those Griffey's and I would like to know what size they are and am wondering if you need some money in your pocket for some shelves???

Send me a PM.

DAMN Nier is mad lucky to have walls strong like that. If i tried my wall would probably cave in. Nice couch-tv set up too.

Back
Top Bottom