Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

What used to by my Jordan room/den/office...
adncye.jpg

...is now a nursery room for my lil one...
smile.gif

qs8f7k.jpg

Finally time to buy my first place, and I get the keys on Oct. 30 if everything goes as planned. I already got a couch (this one at Ikea) but I'm still trying to figure out how to do the restof the place. Here are empty pics. I'll post more as I get it done.

LIVING ROOM

3934948560_afd00c194d.jpg

KITCHEN/DINING AREA
3934950250_1f5e600a23.jpg

LIVING ROOM FROM KITCHEN/DINING
3934953708_6ff9885a94.jpg

HALL TO BEDROOM
3934970218_de6823e047.jpg

VIEW FROM BEDROOM DOOR INTO ROOM
3934962350_95e39342ae.jpg

WINDOW ON THE RIGHT WALL
3934963030_4dddf91076.jpg

BUILT-IN CLOSET/CABINETS/DRAWERS
3934963684_f43868755a.jpg

Gonna go back through this thread to search the greatest hits (I'd saved some photos from way back) and then pick off a few ideas. I'd like toincorporate my two Dave White prints I've got. Probably put 'em to the left and right of the TV on that wall in my bedroom.

Thanks for the compliments. The place is in Charlotte, N.C.

Goal is to have most if not all of the work done by Thanksgiving when my family comes to visit, so I'll post as it goes along. I'm not planning onpainting the living room/dining/kitchen area for now, and I'm going to do (I think) a really light gray in the bedroom, toss my LCD TV on the wall and putup my Dave White prints. Also gotta find some art for the living room. Trying to get C2 to paint me something for in there, haha.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

adncye.jpg

smile.gif

qs8f7k.jpg

Would of been nice if you could have combined both...used JB wallpaper, sheets drapes, etc...start a baby j's collection lol....both room setups are nicetho
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

smile.gif

Would of been nice if you could have combined both...used JB wallpaper, sheets drapes, etc...start a baby j's collection lol....both room setups are nice tho
smokin.gif

I was seriously considering to do that, like every adult-version pair would have an infant/kids version. But it would've been too time consuming to findall those in DS condition.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

smile.gif

Would of been nice if you could have combined both...used JB wallpaper, sheets drapes, etc...start a baby j's collection lol....both room setups are nice tho
smokin.gif

I was seriously considering to do that, like every adult-version pair would have an infant/kids version. But it would've been too time consuming to find all those in DS condition.
you're right it does take some time to find infant/kids j's since not very often do you some across a pair of baby infrareds or concordsyou might say...i dont have any kids but already started collecting infant kicks...im expecting a pair today, ill send you pics...

This is my closet. I have since gotten rid of a few things and straightened up a bit. I wil post pics of my actual room a little later....
9501673ef4ddf4fb12423721fbd2cffd47006b65.pjpg

b14362c531b6fe03d083fa80f4c91c610e44f26c.pjpg
fa436da838beffe8d44dfd56fcb8153b146986ae.pjpg
fdf362e638fef635d087fa4cf74a1d30ba068c17.pjpg

Good lawd...

I have a very VERY modest collection compared to many of y'all.

This was a very humbling experience.

(and my room is utter crappified in contrast to the ones posted).

Good looks. Now i know why i don't stay home very much.

Back
Top Bottom