Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Alot of cool setups and great displays...miss the bachelor pad feeling some of you have...

Since i share my room with wifey i gotta show love...

Alot of nice room setups. Thank you all for the inspiration.
J have a very small apartment, a baby on the way and about 70 pairs of nikes I gotta move.

Anyone here has a locker/rack with closing doors for their kicks?

the new closet, love this thing!

6787980734_c840d6f7cc_b.jpg

6934088925_3be54ee5fa_b.jpg

6787974072_9233ef8755_b.jpg

6787979072_8f04521d38_b.jpg

Thanks Fellas, took a lot of work to get it done, but I couldn't be happier...jeans ARE a *#@%% to organize, I found it easy to always keep your daily wears handy...I only use about 3-4 regularly and the rEst neatly folded away.

Thank bros!

The shoe compartment is just an insert that fits that pax wardrobe, that's the smaller version, there is one that fits 16 pairs I believe...

Highly recommended

My room and shoe rack that my girlfriend made for me, excuse my crappy pics and 3m flash from the cloaks

14s6mf.jpg

egoni8.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks Fellas, took a lot of work to get it done, but I couldn't be happier...jeans ARE a *#@%% to organize, I found it easy to always keep your daily wears handy...I only use about 3-4 regularly and the rEst neatly folded away.

30t6p3b.gif
Steezy came through with the lowkey heat in the shoe rack. Fool had Yeezy's, Entourage's, AND south beaches just chillin...
*right click, save as* Inspiration for my place. I need a PAX like that 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by ksteezy

30t6p3b.gif
Steezy came through with the lowkey heat in the shoe rack. Fool had Yeezy's, Entourage's, AND south beaches just chillin...
*right click, save as* Inspiration for my place. I need a PAX like that 

laugh.gif
Was done on purpose, not for the pics, but more because I was beating to organize the closet and make it look nice
smile.gif
Yeezys and SBs definitely do that!Thanks bros.

should be getting taxes soon so hopefully i can work with my closet soon. some of you have some awesome set ups. only 20 and money is tight. been working on this for a year now.  
from corner

from door

my entertainment set up. Nintendo, Dtv, Ps3, Wii, N64, sega and little cabinets to keep all my controllers and games

Jordan/Sanders stuff

comp and work desk

couldnt find anywhere to put my Drose lol 

small collection

stuff i need before i leave(watch, keys, wallet, etc.)

want some new closet doors but dont have money for it right now

steezy, that closet is beautiful
pimp.gif
. IKEA always comes through. Even if i go to window shop i always come out with something
laugh.gif

Nothing big but i bought a rug for my closet and added a "Beater Box"....

Back
Top Bottom