eyes.gif
I said the same thing
laugh.gif

2 and a half years ago
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice set up rap and sneakz. I hate rooms with mirrors on the closets though. I was sleeping once at my cousins house who had that and I scared myself to deathwaking up in the middle of the night seeing someone come at me.
smh.gif
at myself.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Nice set up rap and sneakz. I hate rooms with mirrors on the closets though. I was sleeping once at my cousins house who had that and I scared myself to death waking up in the middle of the night seeing someone come at me.
smh.gif
at myself.

roll.gif
That has happened to me also.
laugh.gif

This is my room. Its a good size for me a 15 yr old man.

When you first walk in....

My T.V.

Closer look at my decor

THE PS3 (excuse the random objects
embarassed.gif
)

My closet

The main headquarters

In the process of cleaning... my shoes for b-ball tomorrow...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

How do you get shoes from over there? I learned my lesson with one too many avalanches.

http://www.Leaders1354.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
All I have is a mental pic of all those boxes fallin on your @&&!!! Goodstuff man. Its about time for me to get some organizers too. I dont want my AJ boxes getting crushed.

^^^ 15 years old? i didnt have toys and markers or color pencils around my ps2 when i was 15. lol nice room though, nice baller 1's

I always wonder how often people move here? I always set up my room or place and it feels like I have to start all over again or I change my mind with the setup.

You guys serious??? - Yall actin' like OLI posted the illest setup. I've got mad respect for him, but to me it looks like a basement full of (HOT)kicks and nothing more.

Also that 15 yr old dude. Nothing wrong with markers. It's all about what he does with them.

Anyways enough with my ranting. I just did this raster tonight. I'm hoping to get the real thing. Just a lil decoration for my dorm room.

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

^^^ 15 years old? i didnt have toys and markers or color pencils around my ps2 when i was 15. lol nice room though, nice baller 1's
PS3 you mean? And they were for a project for school!

Originally Posted by justivkickx

Originally Posted by donjuan513

How do you get shoes from over there? I learned my lesson with one too many avalanches.

http://www.Leaders1354.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
All I have is a mental pic of all those boxes fallin on your @&&!!! Good stuff man. Its about time for me to get some organizers too. I dont want my AJ boxes getting crushed.
frown.gif
The avalance happened yesterday to me....

just got this bookshelf for some of the sneakers, need to make like 2 or 3 more shelves to make better use of it

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by SoySauce152335

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by SoySauce152335

Hey do you go to VT? If so what year are you?

yea, ill be a sophmore this year, but i dont get to go back until the spring semester.
mad.gif

damn that sucks. Good to see a fellow sneakerhead at VT.
You guys go here too??
happy.gif
nerd.gif

well i went last yr, got suspended for grades for the fall since i just decided to go home last spring, and now i dont know if im goin back yet

Back
Top Bottom